The Journey Starts

"Text" : Regular Speech
[Text] : Telepathic Speech
{Text} : Pokemon Speech
[Text] : Author's Note

_____

There was no doubt Greninja was a superior swimmer. But he had no idea that Alola would be really far from Kalos.

He had asked some locals in the sea who had generously helped him and pointed out the direction to Greninja.

{It's like... Straight up ahead. You should ask my mother. She knows the distance.} a Tentacool said, pointing one of its tentacles straight ahead.

Greninja proceeded to ask others, who had given him it was a journey of about 12,000 km, give or take.

{CURSE YOU SQUISHY!!} Greninja croaked out in a loud voice. He sighed. Maybe he could find someone who could help him.

Until then, all he could do was just swim ahead.

***

Meanwhile, in the Alola Region...

"How about a one on one battle Ash?" a dark skinned boy with red streaks of hair asked Ash.

"Sure Kiawe. Let me get Pikachu." Ash grinned at Kiawe. A chubby boy got up from his seat in the classroom "Oh, I can't figure it out! How do I fix this remote?"

Togedemaru hopped forward and tried convincing him he was doing a good job.

A blue haired girl, a blonde girl with a white dress and a girl with green hair were gossiping.

"My dad will be coming home soon. He said he would even bring Kyogre if he finds him." The Blue haired girl, Lana smiled.

Mallow was also grinning "Yeah! My brother Ula found a really rare recipe in his travels, and he is going to send it to us to figure it out. I'm so excited to try it!"

Lily was gloomy "Gladion left again. Why won't he come stay with me?"

Mallow soothed her by saying "Oh don't worry, Ash said Gladion left to train himself more, after seeing the unique Z-move Ash and Pikachu performed."

Lily sighed "Well, at least my phobia for Pokémon is gone." Then she smiled "I'm so thankful Ash came to Alola. Without him, we wouldn't have that many adventures without him."

"Yeah..." All the girls dreamily sighed, before a voice snapped them out.

Just as Ash was going to walk out of the class to the battle ground, he was obstructed by a hand. "Hold on Ash. The class isn't over yet."

Ash looked up to see Professor Kukui blocking the exit. Then he remembered the class wasn't over yet. "Oops..." he muttered, rubbing his head sheepishly.

Kukui shook his head in exasperation. "Now come on, class starts now."

Ash got back to his seat hurriedly. Professor Kukui cleared his throat and began "Class, today we are going to do something fun in the class."

"Ooh... What is it professor?" Mallow asked eagerly. Kukui gave her a smile and said "Well we are going to share with ourselves some Pokémon facts that most people don't know about. So raise your hand if you know something you wanna share."

Almost everyone raised their hand. All except Ash, who was probably distracted again. Kukui picked her "Alright Lily, Miracle Eyes on you." Lily put down her hand and slow started "Did you know, that Slowbro can devolve to Slowpoke if it's Shellder shell gets released from its tail?"