Perspective

"Text" : Regular Speech
[Text] : Telepathic Speech
{Text} : Pokemon Speech
[Text] : Author's Note

_____

Ash looked at the Pokémon chasing him. The chaser was relentless, and he was swimming for his life. If he was on the surface right now, he could have shown these Pokémon who was the bigger Magikarp. What? Ash thought to himself. Why did I think about that at all?

Before Ash could wonder out why, his hands automatically started going faster, and he was running out of strength. What is happening? Ash panicked to himself.

But his panic proved to be detrimental, as the chaser caught up with him. The menacing figure following him was a Sharpedo. And it was baring its teeth at him.

"Shar..." It growled out fiercely. Ash was panicking from inside, but his hands again started automatically working, as he formed stars in his hands out of nowhere and threw them at the Sharpedo.

The attack didn't faze Sharpedo, and Ash suddenly felt really weak. The last thing Ash saw before blacking out was its teeth sinking into his flesh.

***

"Gah!!" Ash yelled out in panic. He frantically looked around him, waiting to see the Sharpedo.

It was never there. Instead he was in Kukui's house. Pikachu was awake and had a concerned look "Pikapi?" {Ash?}

Ash just shook his head "N-nothing to worry! I just had a bad dream, that's all." Pikachu sighed in relief "Pika pika." {If you so.}

Ash's heartbeat slowed down, his adrenaline already wearing out. Strange. He didn't know that nightmares could increase the adrenaline.

He closed his eyes again, thinking. He could almost visualize a hazy Sharpedo figure leaping upon him. And what was up with his hands forming stars?

He felt a dreadful thought running through him. Was it Greninja?

No... It can't be him... Ash thought weakly. He's in Kalos defending against the dark energy. That was just a nightmare. Nothing more.

He dismissed the thought immediately. He got up and stretched himself, before looking at his wrist watch.

4:55 AM.

Enough time to practice in the morning. He picked up his hat from the nightstand, and put it on his head "Come on Pikachu, it's training time!"

"Pika!" Pikachu called out, confirming he was following.

Ash then picked up his Pokeballs, before heading out to the beach. The sky was clear, and the sun was peeking out of the sky, giving it a yellowish tint.

Ash took out his Pokéball and threw it in the air "Come out everyone! It's training time!"

***

No!! Greninja thought desperately. Ash had just dismissed the connection, thinking it to be a nightmare! He was in big trouble from the Sharpedo. He tried another Water Shuriken with his uninjured hand and threw them at the angry Sharpedo. "Grenin..." {Leave me alone...}

The Sharpedo just sneered at him savagely "Sharpedo shar!" {No way! You will be my tasty morsel today!}

Greninja struggled to move. Suddenly, a geyser erupted, hitting its mark on Sharpedo.