Yes Alpha ⚪️

Alpha Sorren gauged that my recognition of his title was made to be direspectful and so acted accordingly. I was now backed up to the wall of the house and as he did when we first met, he dropped his lips low to my neck. "I'd be careful Calla." Alpha Sorren warned his voice like gravel. "I have control of my wolf, but the disrespect angers the both of us." He elaborated. I stood still a slight tremble visible as he inhaled my scent deeply. "You are a library of confusion Calla, one minute afraid of me and the other so bold." A strand of hair that had fallen into place was put back by Alpha Sorren. I flinched back and put my hand up to swat his away. He chuckled deeply and I shifted uncomfortably. Ever since I'd met him I'd had a whirlwind of emotion.  Like he said one minute I was terrified and the other brazen and out spoken as to what I wanted or rather didn't want him to do.
  It scared me that he could effect my emotions so however what Jaden said moments ago rang in my mind. I was the Luna, I held power too. The saying great men are made by even stronger women was brought to mind. "Back up." I said. Alpha Sorren's eyes met mine as he leaned away from me surprised. "You would like me to back up?" He reiterated as if what I said wasn't clear. "Did I use too many words for you to understand?" The sun shined down brightly and I found myself comforted by it focusing instead on the rays of light basking down on the roof of the porch above us instead of the large wolf infront of me.
  Just then a laugh sounded from behind Alpha Sorren. "Oh moon goddess, she's perfect for you Sorren," as Jaden relayed the fact my mate kept his close proximity to me and turned to face his Beta who was blocked to me thanks to Sorren's large stature. "I will see you tomorrow Alpha. Her stuff is inside. Goodbye Calla." Sorren growled as he addressed me and at the goodbye I sprung into action I had questions for him.
  "Wait!" I jumped around Sorren to catch Jaden's attention. "My parents, are they alright?" I asked moving closer to Jaden. Sorren settled a heavy hand on my shoulder stopping me from moving any closer. "Yes. They had most of your things packed, things you used most often. You should find almost in entirety the whole of you bedroom among the boxes. They will be fine Luna." I nodded. They are okay, they are fine. I nodded to signal I'd heard what he said and he took that as his cue to leave.
  Now that I was alone again with Sorren I sighed and shrugged my shoulder out of his grasp. I turned to walk back inside the cold house and found the living room filled with multiple boxes and my suitcases. I stood among my things admiring what I recognized to be my mothers handwriting on the boxes. She'd labeled them all. A few read "Calla's books", "Calla's Pictures", "Calla's Desk" I ran my fingers over the writing.
  "Anything you want to go upstairs let me know and I will carry it." Alpha Sorren said from behind me. I was glad to have my things here but I didn't feel like unpacking it, unpacking my things felt like I was accepting this place as home but I wasn't. I couldn't do that. "Calla." I turned to face him. "Are you alright?" I nodded "I'm fine." I said confidently.
  "I'll start with your clothes." Alpha Sorren said picking up the large suit cases as if they weighed nothing. I grabbed the box of books and brought them into his library as well as my record player and records. I decided I would go through these as that would be the least likely thing to make me cry. I plugged in the record player and pulled out my favorite record, Fleetwood Mac's Rumors. Dropped the needle approximately at the end of the first song Second Hand News my aim becoming accurate after years of doing so. Dreams my favorite song began to play and I opened the box of books sat on Sorren's desk.
  I hummed along to the melody as Stevie Nicks began to sing "Now here you go again you say you want your freedom. Well who am I to keep you down?" At the top of the box was my Harry Potter books. I smiled as I looked at them when I was 8 the whole series was all that I wanted. "It's only right that you should play the way you feel it but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness" I couldn't help but related to the words of the song playing in the background. I'd always felt a connection to it but now even more so I did. Freedom. It was in the first line and it was something I'd recently lost.
  My attention shifted from the song back to the books infront of me as the chorus began and I hummed absent mindedly to the tune. Various titles of stories that seemed distant sparked memories of plots taking place in far away places, various time lines, and other worlds completely. I'd loved reading always and I now decided it would be good of me to busy myself with that habit again. So much so that I would feel transported to those other worlds, anything but here and now.
  I pulled out my favorite book The Book Thief and smiled this was a birthday present from my Mom. I opened the cover to read what she had written me all those years ago when she gifted me the wonderful story and gasped in surprise. An envelope fell out onto the floor. I glanced over my shoulder to the door way and strained to hear Sorren's footsteps. When I heard nothing I quickly opened the unmarked envelope to reveal my fathers handwriting.

Calla,
  Your mother suggested storing a note in your favorite book in hopes of you receiving it without interception. We hope that you are okay and wanted to check up on you best we could. I know we will meet again someday, but until then I have something I wish to leave you with.
You are brave.
You are strong.
You are powerful.
Always remember that no matter what you are those things, you have always been those things, and you always will be those things. Words are powerful as you've always known. Wrap yourself in them and wear them as armor.
Love,
Mom and Dad

  I hadn't realized I was crying until a tear hit the letter I was rereading. I suddenly began frantically searching the other books opening them all and shaking them hoping another envelop would fall out onto the floor. That is how Sorren found me tears streaming down my face hands on either side of a hard back cover the pages flapping between them.
  "What are you doing?" He asked concerned. "Um." I fumbled for words the tears that had been flowing seeming to stop as I paused like a kid getting caught with a hand in the cookie jar. I glanced around frantically spotting the letter on the ground half under his desk. "Just checking for bugs. These books are pretty dusty." I said unconvincingly. He looked at me unimpressed "Really?" He said as if to add on 'is that the best you've got?' I nodded and he shook his head. I thought he was going to turn and leave but his eyes caught the piece of paper on the floor.
  He picked it up and read through it. I bit at my lip nervously awaiting his reaction. "Have you found anything else?" He asked placing the letter down onto his desk. I shook my head "No." I answered him. "No money or tickets to go anywhere?" He asked stepping towards me. "What? No." I said confused as to how he got to that conclusion. "He said you will meet again someday. Must I check all of your things?" He asked although I assumed it was a rhetorical question.
  "No." He huffed in annoyance and pointed out of the room. "Out. And turn the music off it's giving me a headache." I'd began to feel like my fluctuating emotions were thanks to him. This wolf was so bipolar her made my head spin. I removed the needle from the record not wanting it to scratch if I left it unattended to go pick a fight that may last an extend an unprecedented amount of time. "Lets go upstairs we can start with your clothes." He said. "I'm not unpacking." Sorren turned "Would you like to to do it for you?" He asked sarcastically. "No, I mean I don't want to unpack because I don't want to live here." His eyes flashed red for a moment and I stepped back. That was the first I'd seen that happen since he'd found me at the pack house. Sorren saw me recoil and he sighed "Just get up stairs you are not living out of a suitcase." He said raising a hand to run through his dark hair in frustration. I followed him up to the bedroom and saw my two large suitcases on the bed.
"I'll unpack it alone." I said walking up and unzipping one. I turned when he didn't say anything and found him to be ignoring me as he opened the other suitcase. I almost died when I saw what was on top, all of my underwear. His eyes scanned the contents of the bag as I yelled. "No! Don't look at those!" I took a few steps to the side of the bed he was on and tried to push him out of the way something he chuckled at. My underwear weren't anything fancy. I didn't like lacy frilly things it was too itchy, but they were still my underwear, and my bras! I'd noticed those too sticking out of the corner of the bag.
"Perhaps I'll take the other bag." Sorren said placing both his hands on my shoulders with a smug smirk on his face. "I cleared out a drawer this morning. Your underwear is small enough to fit but your bras..." he trailed off and I blushed deep red "Alpha Sorren!" I exclaimed angrily. His lips twitched as he tried to contain himself. "I'm sorry that was inappropriate." He said unconvincingly and I glared. "You know you do not have to call me Alpha," he said "You're my mate." My frown deepened as he said that. "I know." I'd said uncomfortably. It felt too intimate to call him by his first name, but perhaps using his title gave him too much power. Sorren's eyes shimmered with something although I wasn't quiet sure what. "Come on let's finish out your clothes away."