Breaking Out

Nagisa's POV:

Gah, it's so boring here.

There's nothing to do here.

Nobody ever comes near me and if they do it's usually just to give me food and water.

It's been a few days since I was last let out of my cell. They did a thorough sweep of my cell to make sure that there wasn't anything dangerous in there as well as anything I could escape with. They weren't able to find anything.

Now, I do have stuff hidden all over the room, it's just I have them hidden very well. Some are underneath the floors others are hidden inside my bed and different things like that. Or they look like little everyday objects.

Guard: Oi you, food, water.

He was a tall man. Well built and really jacked. He looked as if he could tear me to shreds. I mean, I am pretty scrawny after all. Not really much muscle on me. I'm still much stronger than other people think I am though.

Guard: Hey. Kid. You gonna grab the food or are you gonna go hungry today?

Me: Oooh feisty today are we?

Guard: Shut your damn trap.

Me: Mmmm, I think I'll pass.

Guard: Jesus you're annoying. What'd you even do to weasel your way in here?

Me: I don't quite think that's any of your concern my good sir.

Guard: You taking the food and water or not?

Me: *sigh* Yeah. Sure.

I took the food and water and went back to my bed as the guard walked away.

Too bad Karma isn't here.

He'd make it so much more fun and enjoyable to be here.

Like, psychotic bastard for one please.

When I finished my food somebody came and took my plate away.

Okay.

I'm done with this shit shack.

I wanna go back now.

Making sure that nobody was around me I walked over to the pillow on my bed. I took off the pillow case and ripped open pillow and took out a phone that I had hidden in there. I dialled one of the numbers on it.

Person: Hello?

Me: Heyyyyy. How are you Kayano?

Kayano: Wait, shit. Nagisa? Is that you?!

Me: Why yes it is. So smart.

Kayano: Where have you been? We heard that you got taken away by the cops but that was the last we've heard of you.

Me: Haha, umm, about that... could you fish me out of this hell hole?

Kayano: Yeah. Of course Nagisa. Anything to get you back into our class.

Me: Great. How quickly can you get here?

Kayano: Hold up let me check. I am in school you know.

Me: Okay.

Kayano: Alright. I think maybe in about... half an hour?

Me: Okay. See you then cutie.

I then pressed on the little red button and ended the phone call. I plopped down onto the bed that I had been on for around three weeks. Maybe more, maybe less. Who knows. I sure as hell didn't. All I knew is that I was excited to get out of this wretched place.

*time skip brought to you by Nagisa waiting patiently on his bed for the others to arrive*

I heard a loud thud on the roof over where I was. A few seconds later part of it came crashing down revealing Koro-sensei, Kayano, and Isogai.

Me: Hiiiiii. Nice to see y'all weirdos again

Isogai: Yo, hey. Nice to see you too bud.

Koro-sensei: So, you were out here for what reason exactly. Nobody ever told me why you were put in this place.

Me: Ummm, let's just say a guy was messing with the the people in our class and so I, did something to him.

Koro-sensei: Okay you know what, I'm just not gonna ask questions. Anyways, you ready to get out of here?

Me: Hell yeah.