Rumours

Nagisa's POV:

I walked into class with the others and was relieved to see Karma there. I didn't go anywhere near him though. He wasn't quite a morning person so we all would tend to leave him alone. I swear to you, one day if somebody decides to wander over there one day by accident it's just gonna be a one-sided bloodbath for the other person.

The moment class started a bullet was shot at Koro-sensei which surprisingly hit him.

Koro-sensei: Ah, nice try Karma but not quite. Try a bit harder next time.

Karma: You know what, at least I actually hit you. That's more than the rest of these sorry bastards can say.

Okuda: Hey! Rude much?

Karma: Oh right. Sorry.

Okuda: Tha-

Karma: That's more than the rest of these sorry bastards and bitches can say. That better Okuda?

She just rolled her eyes and slumped down in her chair after that not wanting to deal with him anymore. Ah, so nice. It's just so refreshing to see that nothing has changed between our class since the last time I was here. Karma is definitely one to try to kill Koro-sensei every chance he gets, the rest of the class cowering in fear over him. So nice.

Ritsu: Ha, take that.

She fired ten shots at Koro-sensei and of course, he dodged all of them.

Koro-sensei: Oh Ritsu. Those could have been really good shots if it weren't for the fact that you said something warning me what was about to happen. Next time try out the element of surprise.

Ritsu: Right. Sorry sir. Continue your lesson.

After that nobody really made any attempts at Koro-sensei. Of course there were a few more shots fired by Karma but he was never as lucky as the first shot at the beginning. When we got out of class Karma came over to me and dragged me away by the arm. I quickly flinched and tackled him to the ground. He in turn did the same. For a few seconds we just looked at each other dead in the eyes and then we both just got up as if nothing had happened.

Karma: So umm, how were you while I was away?

Me: Away? What do you mean?

Karma: I got suspended for a month. Am I really THAT unnoticeable to you?

Me: No! Of course not. It's just- let's just say I was out for around a month too.

Karma: Oh so were the rumours true?

Me: What rumours?

Karma: The rumours about you getting locked up.

Me: Who told you that?

Karma: Multiple people from our class mentioned it in the group chat. They were going ballistic over it.

Me: So what if I got locked up? Who cares?

Karma: Wait- the rumours are true?

Me: Yeah-?

Karma: What'd you get sent there for?

Me: That would be no concern of yours Karma dearest.

Karma: Fine. Whatever.

Me: Awww, cheer up. You'll be fine without knowing everything for once smarty pants.

Karma: Don't get testy.

Me: Oh? Me? Testy? Karma my love, I don't quite think I care.

Oooh I think that really ruffled his feathers.

Poor thing.

He just doesn't understand the struggle that will become of this. I've always been on the verge of losing my shit and letting my blood lust run wild but now- now it's finally out and oh what a wonderful thing it is. It also makes things so much less intimidating.

Now I think I finally understand how you feel all the time my dear Karma.

So powerful, so invincible.

This must be why people let out their blood lust.

It's just so pleasant.