Ama beat that bastard up!

Karma's POV:

I was in class and after the break it somewhat was nice being back inside. Besides this, I kinda enjoyed our new teacher but something was bothering me as well. I got this weird message telling me to get to the main building. Now there was absolutely no fucking reason for me to go there but I still got told to get there thanks to this annonying message.

Should I go and look who is trying to mess with me or should I forget about it?

I am pretty sure it is one of the other classes from the main building.

ARG!

Can't they just shut up?!

I am so tired of them always trying to blame me!

It was in the middle of the class and I had my phone out visible in the open. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by our teacher. Too bad for him that I actually had something prepared if he was about to come over. Tho that also meant basically cutting myself. All in all, I had this knife which I basically broke into pieces the day before school. Not only did I have my gun but I also had a small needle like shards of the knife's blade. Of course they were sharp because I broke them and that meant I would get hurt but who cares.

Korosensei: Phones are not to be used in class Karama.

Me: Oh but this is really important.

Korosensei: Oh really going ove-

Hah!

Serves you right for not paying attention.

How dare you even try to invade my privacy.

You fucking mental to mess with me?

Nagisa is a problem on his own but I can't be worse than everyone knows it!

I had this dust with the shards in a small pocket of my jacket. So the moment I had my hand inside, I grabbed some, pulled it out and threw it at Korosensei who looked at me with my phone in his hands. Of course he could have reacted faster but the thing was... the way I acted it looked like I was gonna snatch the phone away and not throw something at him.

Once again it wasn't enough to kill him but injure him enough to grab my phone and run out. Who was I kidding, there was definitely no escape from that teacher but I didn't want to be in that classroom any longer. I felt the need to just relieve myself and kill something or have a knife in my hands.

This damn teacher!

I hope he doesn't go after me.

I really hope Nagisa will do something stupid to prevent this damn person to follow me.

Now where should I-

Oh yes!

The old path to the haunted building of our school.

There is a reason why no one goes there!

There was really one building where they once tried to establish a dorm system but it was abandoned due to the fact that there was actually a serial killer in the class and killed every single person before themselves. I knew the story and not many people knew about this place.

Before Korosensei could even find me, I went to the forbidden path and then straight to the building entering it through a smashed window of the basement. It was creepy down here but nothing was living in this building.

This was how I went to one of the rooms, I loved to hang around and just grabbed my headphones as well as some bandages. It was this one place that Nagisa knew about as well. I found him once wandering around and he actually managed to lose his way inside this complex building. It looked small from the outside but it was rather big from the inside.

Stupid people!

Stupid family!

I want to murder them all!

My side hurt now more than it should do and I felt as if my bone was broken but it may also just be bruised as well as sprained. I wasn't soo sure but it definitely hurt a lot. On top of that, I just had my hand which was actually bleeding.

This place was special to me and with the space I got here, I would also have some of my personal belongings as well as medical supplies. Unfortunately for me, I started to hear stuff around me which shouldn't be possible.

Me: Who's there?

Nothing.

Still there was something and I could hear footsteps.

Wait footsteps?!

That means I am not alone here!

I should be careful!

Who knows who is in here.

It sure isn't Korosensei.

I was curious but the most dangerous problem right now was that the footsteps were coming towards me, so I quickly decided to grab my stuff and hide in a wardrobe. Again this place was abandoned and that means all the furniture was still inside. Most of them were bloody but intact.

I wonder who this is?

Better not be curious, who knows what might happen!

I am not in the best condition to fight....

Plus no weapons around this place.

As fast as the footsteps appeared they also disappeared and just to be safe, I waited a bit longer before I actually decided to get out of there and look where they came from.

A blood trail?

No this smell....

This is fresh!

What in the world!

I was quite shocked to find a person, no, a student laying in their own pool of blood on the ground in a room with a fucking bloody smile above them. No. This wasn't a place I should be but I was sure there was no escaping it now.

Question was, what should I do with this?

And will anyone notice it and blame me?