Chapter 4

The two skeletons finally went back to the castle from Reapertale, as they were at the throne room, Nightmare was sitting on the throne while Killer and Horror were standing with a disappointed look. The king of fear wasn't look very happy that made Cross realized something.

I think he knew... Didn't he? He standing at his spot as Dust was get in the position in case if there will be a fight between them.

"I know what you did, you traitors... You were trying to save Dream from me, eh?" Nightmare stood up from his throne, grabbed them with his tentacles around their waists. "I never knew that you were keeping this from me, thanks to Killer, I finally realized it."

"You backstabber!!" Dust yelled, trying to get out from Nightmare's grip. "Why the hell did you snitch on us if you knew!? You should have tell us in the beginning before him!!"

"Sorry, Dust but we can't have traitors in this team." Killer devilishly smirk, loving to see his new enemies in pain. "I have to tell the boss about that."

Horror didn't say anything, since he has feeling unlike Killer, he hate to see the two of them are in pain and knew Killer was about to snitch their secrets on Nightmare, so he has a backup.

As the two were so close were dying, someone opened the portal as someone slice the tentacles from the Cross and Dust. It was Blueberry and Ink with Error too.

"Dust! Cross! Are you alright?" Blueberry ran toward them, but Killer immediately teleported his way and almost stab him. The blue bandana managed to block his attack with his bones his summon.

"Nightmare, you should stop this!" Error spoke, shouting at Nightmare. He was filled with rage. "We all know you're f***ing in pain but you want to show us how you feel, what you've been through! You vent your feelings as you're in a terrible pain!!"

"I AM IN PAIN TOO, NIGHTMARE!! I'M TOO!! ALL OF US DO!! BUT YOU DON'T CARE AS IF I'M JUST LIKE THOSE DISGUSTING FAIRYTALES!! LIVING IN A BEAUTIFUL LIFE WITH A HAPPY ENDING! YOU WANT TO FEEL OUR PAIN SO WE COULD FEEL YOU RIGHT!?" Error keep yelling at him as his voice was loudly and glitch out due to his anger. "I DID THE SAME THING JUST LIKE YOU!! THE SAME F***ING THING I'VE DONE TO THE OTHERS!!"

But then he lowered his voice as his tone was back like he use to speak normally. He grinned his teeth, trying his best to not form his tears. "Until your brother show me what's trying pain looks like... The true pain that I couldn't compare with mine and yours..."

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Flashback༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

A glitch wicked laughter coming from the destroyer that he finally capture that the Guardian being tied up by his strings. However, Dream doesn't look shock but instead he was smiling warmly that made Error shocked by his actions.

"I may not understand your pain or your anger but could you please, let me write a note to Nightmare before I go?" Dream asked, still smiling at him. "I want let him know I will be leaving from this world, a wonderful world that I've been living for so long."

He could see the black glitch skeleton's hands were shaking, whether it was fear or shocked. Dream couldn't tell the difference between those two. The strings started to lose, letting Dream's non existent butt to the white cold floor. He stood up and the destroyer was in front of him.

"Go... I-I won't even bother you... Yet..." Error mumbled the last word, opening the portal for him. Dream didn't move his spot making him anger until he accidentally shouted at him. "I said, get the **** out of here you, b****!!"