Idea #34: Bloody Bunny - Don't Be My Enemy x Male!Dark Rabbit!Reader

Title: Y/n & Bloody Bunny: Don't Be Our Enemy

Type of Story: Action/Adventure/Mini-Series

Based on: Bloody Bunny: Don't Be My Enemy

Y/n L/n reincarnated as The Dark Rabbit

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just an average young boy until he met his fate by a moving truck that almost killed a child and was soon reincarnated as a young bunny plushie and found himself in the world of Bloody Bunny and was taken into care by the knife wielding rabbit herself, Bloody Bunny and her little sister, Mumu, who are on the move to find and take down the infamous Toy King that killed their beloved parents, who are highly-skilled assassins that are wanted criminals with a major bounty on thier heads.

So now that Y/n is now reborn as a bunny plushie and is living with the two assassins-in-training, he is more than willing to help the two of them out to get their revenge on the Toy King for killing their beloved parents and bring freedom upon the kingdom from the Toy King's reign of terror.

During their adventure as a trio, they do intend to get into some crazy and harmless shenanigans in a world like Bloody Bunny. Wonder what Y/n is about to witness in his new life as a new bunny assassin in training as he joins Bloody Bunny and Mumu on a fantastic adventure?

Characters

Bloody Bunny

Relationship: Love Interest

After Bloody Bunny found Y/n unconscious on the ground and hears what happened to him that brought him here to her own dimension, she and her little sister, Mumu actually believes his story and is more than willing to let him tag along on their journey to go find and get revenge on the Toy King after killing their parents in cold blood and teach him the ways of being an assassin like her parents in order to defend himself from whatever the Toy King sends over to hunt them down for the bounty money.

She then eventually developed a crush on Y/n after seeing how well he's been doing on his training to become an assassin and how he has been treating her little sister with love, care and respect like an older brother. She even tries to hide her blush and her own romantic feelings whenever she's around Y/n and even dreams about having a future with him as her future husband of how much a brave and handsome bunny plushie he is during their journey together.

Mumu

Relationship: Older Brother x Little Sister

After she met Y/n with her older sister, Bloody Bunny, she welcomed Y/n to the family with open arms and even he treats her like an older brother, which she really enjoys so much like how he pets her ears that she uses as arms and how great his own cooking is. She can even be very protective to both Y/n and her older sister when someone makes fun of her size or calls her a "Ronti" that makes her go into her "Kaiju Form" as she smashes anyone in her path.

She even enjoys spending time with her older brother like using a smartphone, talking about their favorite music group or any other outdoor and indoor activities.

In this story idea about the Bloody Bunny series called, Don't Be My Enemy, Bloody Bunny and Mumu will be female in this story because in the series, they're both known to be male and Y/n will be the Dark Rabbit in the story, but not as evil as the original Dark Rabbit from the Bloody Bunny: The First Blood video game.

I can even create some original chapters that are not from the original series, if you guys have any ideas for a chapter for this story, let me know in the comments below.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.