Idea #59: South Park and the Stick of Truth x Male!Reader

Title: South Park and the Two Dragon-Borns

Type of Story: Adventure/RPG

Based on: South Park and the Stick of Truth Video Game

Info About the Reader: Y/n is the twin brother of Dovahkinn also known as the "New Kid" and you both moved into South Park with your parents after you all finally managed to get away from the government by moving into a small town in Colorado due to Y/n and Dovahkinn having a special gift inside of them after they were born.

Then after the two brothers end up becoming members of Eric Cartman's Kingdom of Kupa Keep protecting the Legendary Stick of Truth from the forces of evil, it's up to the two Dragon-Borns to protect the Stick of Truth and the people of South Park from the vile villains lurking around in South Park from rogue knights to Elvin warriors to Underpants Elves to homeless people to strange creatures from Canada to Nazi Zombies.

What will our two brave knights in shining armor do in the magical world of Dungeons and Dragons in the town of South Park while the town is swarmed by the government along with the invasion of Nazi Zombies?

Love Interest: Wendy Testaburger

After Y/n and Dovahkinn managed to save a 4th grade girl from a couple of mean female 6th grade bullies, the girl brought them over to the girls' secret hideout while wearing a blindfold, where they met Wendy Testaburger and she asks the two brothers to do a favor for them before they can join the boys on their mission to save South Park from the evil Nazi Zombies and the corrupted government agents that are suddenly suppling the strange "Taco Bell" Green sauce that came from the crashed alien space ship that was the real cause of people turning into Nazi Zombies.

After Y/n and Dovahkinn completed their mission and the other quests for Wendy and the girls, they all agreed to join the group and Wendy thanks the boys for helping them out and tells Y/n that maybe one day that they'll go out on a date one day, which Y/n suddenly agrees.

The South Park video games, The Stick of Truth and The Fractured but Whole are two of the best video games that I ever played and since that the latest new South Park video game is coming out soon after the events of the Fractured but Whole, I thought I would come up with a couple of x reader stories based on those two games since the new game is now under development.

By the time that the new South Park Video Game comes out, I'll be sure to buy the game and come up with an x reader story for that game as well.

Also, the reader will have a much better ability that is similar to the "New Kid's" strange, yet powerful farts from the game as he will use his mind that can mimic the powers like Dragon Shout, Cup-a-Spell, Sneaky Squeaker, and of course "Nagasaki" as actual magic instead of farts. Think of it as a "brain fart". As for Wendy as Y/n's love interest, let's say that Stan and Wendy's relationship didn't go well and just moved on with their lives and remained as friends.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.