Idea #78: One Punch Man x Male!OP!Reader

Title: Custom-Hero Man, A Hero Above All

Type of Story: Action/Anime

Based on: One Punch Man Series

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a normal average man until he was soon about to die at the hands of a powerful monster but was saved by a bald woman in a superhero get-up named Saitama that defeated the monster with just one punch. This moment has inspired Y/n to become a hero like her and save all the lives of everyone from the forces of evil.

Saitama aka One Punch Girl

So, Y/n started training really hard to become a strong hero until one day he managed to break his own limiter and was suddenly gifted with many different powers that any superhero and monster can possess thanks to the God of Creativity himself, C...

So, Y/n started training really hard to become a strong hero until one day he managed to break his own limiter and was suddenly gifted with many different powers that any superhero and monster can possess thanks to the God of Creativity himself, Creation, thus Y/n has become a hero known as Custom Hero Man and eventually joined the Hero Association to prove himself as the greatest hero of all time.

He started off with some simple missions and some errands to go up the rankings since he did start off at Class C, but then one day when the Hero Association gave him the job of helping evacuate the innocent people that are under attack by a blue monster that planned to destroy all of mankind in the name of Mother Earth, Vaccine Man. Y/n encountered the monster after saving a poor girl that was nearly killed by the monster and was about to kill the monster until he was defeated by the same caped baldy that saved his life 3 years ago.

He thanked her for stopping that monster, which she acknowledged him, and Y/n somehow earned all the credit for defeating the monster and save the city from Vaccine Man's Rampage, but she should deserve some credit for helping out Y/n defeat Vaccine Man, even though she wasn't in the Hero Association.

Eventually, after many victorious battles, facing new allies and enemies and going up the ranks to get up to Class S ranking with the help of his friend, Saitama and her female cyborg friend named Genos, Y/n is starting to become a recognizable hero, which eventually got the attention of other heroes that tried to go all rookie-crushing on him and Saitama along with dealing a few rivals like the Deadly Ninja Speed O' Sound Sonica and the Hero Hunter Garou.

Not to mention that he was soon being hounded by many heroes, villains and even the infamous Monster Association that wanted him because of his amazing strength and various of powers and abilities that he can use to fight against his enemies. Y/n always refuse their offer multiple times, mostly Hellish Blizzard and her own hero group, The Blizzard Bunch, which really starts to annoy him so much.

With all of these powers bestowed upon Y/n by Creation, he will do whatever he can to save the world from the forces of evil along with the female caped baldy herself, One Punch Girl.

This came into my head for a while, and I wanted to get it out of my head for this occasion. This x reader story will be based on the One Punch Man anime, manga and the video game, "One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows" as it will be part of the story and I figured after playing the One Punch Man video game on my PS5, I would give the Reader all of the powers and abilities from the game as well as Saitama and Gauro's powers and the rest of the characters from the series.

I enjoyed playing the game, watching the anime, and reading the manga, I wanted to make Y/n just as powerful as Saitama.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.