Chapter 15

Al sat on Harry's lap and played with his fingers. Harry watched her and smiled to himself. "So it's still in there?!" Louis yelled. Harry nodded and sent Louis a warning glance to not bring it up again due to Al being in the room. Louis sat down and drank his tea and slammed his cup down with a thud. It made Al jump, "Louis stop it" Cecelia spat at Louis. Harry sighed "We should go, Alayna is the only one who can stop this, we all know this. And after she gets me back to normal me and Al will get married" Harry looked at Al "Sound ok?" Al nodded and got up, so did Harry, as soon as he got up he felt a sharp pain in his head making him fall down to the ground and groan.

"Harry?!" Al exclaimed helping Harry up. His eyes flashed black but then back to normal. He stood up and his posture was straighter. "Louis, I lied, the thing is gone I killed it" He spoke stern. Louis got up and walked over to Harry and placed his hands on Harry Shoulders "Thats great Harry!" Louis spoke happily and Harry smiled a crooked grin.

—————-Our Monster—————-

Cecelia, Harry and Louis and Al got in the car. Al wasn't sure but something was different with Harry. She sat in the front with Cecelia. She looked threw the mirror at Harry and He was staring at her threw the mirror mouthing. 'Get out'. Al turned her head back to look at Harry and he was not looking at her and he was talking to Louis. She looked back at the mirror and Harry was still there and he mouthed again. 'dont. be. alone. with. him' Al shut the mirror and looked at Cecelia who was driving.

Harry touched Al's shoulder and she forced herself to look back. "You alright babe? you look pale" Harry smiled showing his beautiful teeth 'crap hes a good actor' Al thought as she faked smiled and nodded. Harry moved Hair from Al's face. She closed her eyes and opened them back up 'two can play this game' she thought as she leaned into Harry's hand. "Harry? you know whats coming up right?" Harry nodded and smiled "your birthday love I haven't forgotten" Al nodded 'Damn I forgot he has access to Harry's brain' she thought. Harry leaned back into his seat and kept smiling. Al turned back around. Was she just seeing things? Maybe it is just Harry but shes been away from him for so long she's just forgotten.

It was late, the sun had gone down and yet, Cecelia was still driving. Harry and Louis were asleep in the back seat. Harry's head was resting on Louis's shoulder and Louis's head was resting on Harry's head. Al was watching the road, in the exact same position she was earlier. "Al you can go to sleep, I'll be fine." Cecelia said taking a sip on her coffee. "Its not that" Al whispered carefully. "Whats wrong?" She asked looking at Al in concern.

"Do you think Harry is, Harry?" She looked at Cecelia and she laughed. "Al, Harry is fine he said that he got rid of it-" Al cut her off "What if he didn't?, what if hes the monster right now Cecelia?" Al asked. Cecelia kept driving "Do you not believe your fiance Al?" Al looked down "It's not that I don't believe him it's just I don't believe it's him." Cecelia sighed. "Get some sleep Al" Al nodded and leaned her head against the window and drifted to sleep, little did they know Harry was still wide awake.

Al awoke by Cecelia and Louis arguing, Cecelia was constantly looking at the back seat through the review mirror. Harry was irritated and covered his ears. "Guys, whats wrong?" Al asked as soon as those words came out, Harry looked up at her smiling slightly. "Louis wants food but Cecelia won't stop driving" he said nodding to both of them. Al nodded slightly and adjusted her leather jacket. She felt Harry eyes watching her, the piercing green eyes staring right into her soul, she pretended not to notice any of it, but she did.

Cecelia drove up to the big house and punched the code to the big gates on a panel, as the big gates opened and Cecelia drives in. Al felt as if they were letting a criminal in to the safest place on Earth. Al got out first, as soon as she stepped out, Harry wrapped a arm securely around her waist and walked. Al followed along with her down. Not Harry she thought to herself as she looked up at the man she knew yet she didn't truly know him. Al and Harry both walked up to the doors.

Harry grabbed one of the door handles and opened the door. It looked the same as Al saw months before. They both walked down and they heard thumps running upstairs. Al looked at the stairs and Liam, Zayn and Niall were all running down the stairs and running towards Harry. Al took a step back and let the boys tackle Harry in a group Hug. Harry rolled his eyes to himself and hugged back. "Group Hug! without me?!" Louis yelled, running up and joining the group hug. Al sighed and saw the boys Girlfriend's walk down, she went over to them and told them the entire story. Sheyanne held Zack in her arms protectively and looked at Harry. "So, is he a monster or not?" She asked fixing her glasses, Al sighed and looked back at Harry who was laughing with the guys.

"I don't know yet, I need more evidence but he is making it difficult, I keep thinking, what if its not Harry and its A monster and Harry needs our help. Or, what if it is Harry and just the last time I saw him was a monster and it just messed with me and he is going to think I don't trust him and-" Before Al could finish her sentence. Harry taps her shoulder, she looked at him and put on her best fake smile she could ever do. Harry wasn't smiling, in fact, he was frowning. "Al I need to talk to you, alone". This brought Al a memory of yesterday in the car of the Harry in the mirror and it replayed in her mind.

"Don't. be. alone. with. him"

(A/N): OK GUYS SO LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND SPOILER ALERT SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR WILL THEY? ;) ANYWAY ALSO, BOOK 1 GOT TO 100K YAYYYYYYYY SO I MIGHT MERGE BOOK 2 AND 3 TOGETHER :3 FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND ALSO THIS SONG HELPED ME RIGHT THIS BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER :) <3