Chapter 26

The lonely hour Part One

A hospital? Great, I hate hospitals. A IV was very snugged and hooked into my arm. "Oh good you're awake" a familiar voice said. I looked back at the bathroom as Marcel entered the room from there. "Why am I here?" I asked walking back to the bed that seemed more comfortable than it did when I left it. "You were badly injured, some spots were infected. We had too". Agent  Clifford and Agent Irwin, Agent Hood and Agent Hemmings walked in. "Oh great look who showed up, the 4 amigos" I scoffed. "Harry, you've been out for a good month"

I nodded, pretending not to care. When the police are here, I am a cold and heartless person. I looked over on my desk and found a pudding cup. I picked it up and starting eating it. I mean I haven't eaten in a month. "That's bad for you Harry and you know it" a voice said. "I'm starving that's the why I'm eating", "Who are you talking to Harry?" Agent Clifford asked. I shrugged, honestly the voice came from my head. It disturbed me a tiny bit but I shoved the thought away. "We were talking about Al"

My jaw clenched "What about her?" "She was taken by Zayn and your father. "So?" I asked. "She needs you" "Every time I try to save her she gets taken again. It's her fault really" Agent Hood snatched the pudding cup from my hands and threw it across the room. He grabbed my hospital shirt and pulled me to his eye level. If I had the strength to fight back I would have. But, I feel like a rag doll. "You will help us get her back at least. She never gave up on you so now it's your turn". I said nothing and I looked at Marcel. "fine"

Al's POV

It's been 30 days 5 hours and 21 seconds. How do I know that? Thats all I can do in here. Stare at a clock.  The door opened a crack, Zayn comes in exactly at 3:15 pm with a doctor to check up on me. I looked up, it was just Zayn this time. "Hi Al" he smiled at me. "Hi douchebag". "Al I am doing this to protect you" he said I scoffed. "You're keeping my child and I hostage Zayn. This isn't protecting someone" Zayn sighed "The explosion was a dead hit Al, there is no baby anymore".

Zayn's POV

The look on her face said it all , regret, sadness, guilt. I didn't want to  break it to her but I had to. We need her blank yet hurting, where she can direct all that hatred to one person and take them down. "Al it wasn't your fault, no one was after you. They were after Harry, Harry caused the explosion. Harry killed it, it's all his fault Al." I hugged her, she aloud me to do so due to her sadness. "I can help you seek your revenge"

Author's POV

Harry adjusted his shirt and put on his shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror. He has changed so much since those days. He looked in the mirror more closely to make sure no grays were visible. Of course he wasn't 19 or 20 but he wasn't that old. It was just a distraction. Only the boys, Al, his sister and brother new his real age. He looks like a 19 or 20 year old so that's what he declares himself as. He was probably a couple years older than Al who turned 20 recently.

The guilt sat in nice and deep in his gut. He sat on a chair. 'I need to know what I am getting myself into' he said to himself. He closed his eyes 'Only the best psychopaths can get into their own asylum by will' he thought. He tried thinking of anything but it didn't work. But then, Al came into his mind and suddenly he was in the old asylum and this time, instead of it looking old and rotting. It had white walls and white floors and no flickering lights. He glanced at it curiously. "Harry" The familiar voice of Al's made him look up in a flash. She was there, in a white outfit (Picture above for reference).

But she wasn't the same, her eyes were dead. lifeless, like he was at one time. "Al what's wrong? What ever it is we can fix it dont worry Angel" She approached me with no fear, no excitement, sadness, anger. But with Hatred, a look that everyone that he have killed loved ones give me. "You are whats wrong" "What?" He asked. "You're a killer, a monster. You have killed mothers fathers, animals children. You are a Monster, and I have been trained to end you".

Harry woke up in the chair and swallowed dryly. Louis walked in, "You look like you saw someone give birth" Louis added. "Louis" Harry said standing up "For once, I am absolutely terrified. My dad is turning Al against me I think and if that happens than I can never get her back Louis." Louis was staring at Harry's eyes why he was talking. "What?" He asked. "Your eyes are turning black again" Harry's eyes widened and he looked into the mirror. "Looks like we are going to have one hell of a battle soon"

"What should we do?" Marcel asked. "We need to find where they are keeping her and get to her before they change her for the worse and there will be nothing we can do". Harry said noticing a black and white fur animal run up to him. He picked it up. "Hey buddy how are you?" Harry smiled at the cat. A soft meow escaped from the cat. "I miss her to buddy" Harry said and sat the cat down. "Well, this is the only time we can do this so lets kick these mother humpers to space" Louis announced as he walked out the door.

They were starting to get into the car as a teenage girl ran up to them "wait for me!" She said as she tripped and fell on her face. Louis groaned and looked at her "Liv you are staying here" he said. "But I want to go out into the action! Its been a dream to see you guys in action" she announced, confident that he would allow her. "No" "Who's this?" Harry asked looking at Liv. "This is Liv my cousin" Louis grumbled. "Eh, let her come" Harry said patting her shoulder and getting in the car. Liv gave a satisfied smile and hopped in the car with them not knowing what she got herself into.

(A/N): Hey guys, ik this is a but longer but I was honestly trying my hardest. I could have gone Longer but I think this is a good size. The winner for fan of the month is: @liv-styles Congrats! It was a very close call.