RIANSH'S CRICKET TEAM

Hey guys, I  am back after a long time.
Sorry😢

Let's start with my new os

-----------------------------------------------------------
Riddhima was made ready by Siya. Siya covered her face with the dupatta of her lehenga. It was Riansh's suhagraat.

"Bhabhi aaj toh bhai ki nazar apse hategi hi nahi. Kitni sundar lag rahi ho" Siya said putting kajal behind her ears.

"Siya" Riddhima blushed.

"Ahan, now u r blushing? But i remember a sherni who was ready to elope with my bhai and marry him at any cost?" Siya winked.

"What can i do siya? He was like sanyas chanting the same mantra of I DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE AND LOVE . So i played a a small game saying I am eloping with Angre and as expected that khadus akdu came to me and proposed and see today I am married to him" Riddhima beamed proudly.

"Haan bhabhi , bhai needs someone like you to pull his ears and bring him on correct path" both women laughed and hi fied.

"Siya, bhai is getting restless. Send bhabhi fast" Angre said.

"Chaliye bhabhi , else u know how restless bhai becomes." Siya winked.

"Ok, lets go" Riddhima got up.

Siya made Riddhima sit in the middle of the decorated king size bed in Vansh's, I mean their room and spreaded her lehenga. Then covered her face properly and went outside.

Vansh rushed only to be stopped by Siya with naughty smirk.

"Uhh.... Siya no more blocking in the name of rituals. Please leave my way" Vansh growled.

"Ahan.. not before u give my nek"Siya said equally stubborn.

"Here, take this card till u don't get tired" Vansh said giving his credit card.

"Better. Now enjoy " said Siya pushing him inside and closing the door. Vansh locked it thoroughly as he didn't want any disturbance.

Vansh  neared with a predatory look. It was true thhat he loved Riddhima from the first day she joined as his PA.
But he never acknowledged it. But when he heard that she is gonna marry Angre, his right hand he got angry and proposed Riddhima and immediately fixed the marriage in 2 weeks as didn't want to take risk. What if she plans to elope with someone else. But least he knew that this night had something else stored for him.

He sat beside Riddhima and undid her veil. Whoa. She was blushing and looking beautiful, Vansh thought. He slowly removed her dupatta completely and started placing butterfly kisses on her neck. He slowly sucked the beating pulse in her neck and Riddhima moaned.

'' Va..ns..h''

Vansh was more aroused.

''Riddhima you look beautiful'' he said between kisses. He kissed all over her face and gave her love bites on her neck and cleavage, but he didn't come to her lips. Riddhima was frustrated. She pulled his hair and slammed her lips on him. Vansh was enjoying his wild Riddhima. He smiled and Riddhima bit his lower lip demanding entry. He chuckled and let her explore. She entered her small tongue tasting every corner of his mouth and Vansh was equally dueling with her. They broke out of air, when Riddhima started roaming her hand on his chest. Vansh made her lie on the bed while Riddhima unbutton his shirt. He was amused with her speed.

''Riddhima, easy I am not running'' Vansh said.

''Shut up, If I go in your speed then I won't be able to create my football team.'' saying she went on him removing his shirt completely. Vansh was caressing her waist and undoing her blouse dori and she was kissing his abs.