LIPSTICK MARK (Part 1)

Hey guys💕
Please vote also
Let's start with the update
______________________________________

There he was, standing speechless in front of his wife who demanded an answer. But his reply ''I have no idea.'' wasn't the right one according to her. She wanted to know the truth.

Riddhima: You have to tell me whose lipstick mark is this?

Riddhima was damn angry. She was gone to sejal's house for few days and when she returned ti surprise him, she herself was surprised. She saw his white shirt on the recliner with a lipstick mark on it. As if it wasn't worse enough, Vansh was not even saying the truth.

He just took a shower and changed into his night wear to see his Riddhima returned. He had came close to her with a wide smile but when his wife whom he was seeing after few days slapped him instead of hugging or kissing him, he was baffled. It wasn't a tight slap but short and slight slap.

Vansh: What the 😡

Of course, what else could have been his reaction? And Riddhima wasn't in the mood of hugging or kissing he could see. She was in the mood of killing someone.

Vansh: Is this some new way of greeting your husband?

Vansh asked quite confused to which she showed him his white shirt and pointed at the lipstick mark.

Riddhima: Whose lipstick mark is this? Who's the witch you're enjoying with behind my back? Is she your new employee. I won't leave you both.

Vansh: I.. don't know...this, how did this come on my shirt?

He was truly baffled. The shirt seemed to be his but the lipstick mark was unknown to him. It wasn't Riddhima's, she was not at home.

Riddhima: Vansh, don't you get me angry. I am very serious. Just tell me whose lipstick mark is this?

Riddhima was gritting her teeth and flaring her nose in anger. Vansh raised his brows almost scared of her. There are few moments his sweetheart would use the word serious with that expression. But she looked cute. But he couldn't do anything else than deny.

Vansh: I seriously don't know Riddhima. I have no idea.

Riddhima: Accha. So you mean to say, a lipstick mark appeared on your shirt on its own? Not that you were making out with someone!?

Vansh: Shut up Riddhima.

Riddhima: I want to know right now whose lipstick mark is this, else....

Vansh: Else what Riddhima? I told you I don't know how this lipstick stain came on my shirt.

His reply was impatient as she won't believe him.
First he cheats on her and then even dares to even get angry in her?

Riddhima: So you don't know, thik hai. Don't say anything. Just get out of my room and sleep on the couch.

Vansh:  Excuse me? You're throwing me out of my own room?

Riddhima: No I am throwing you out of MY room! And be grateful I'm only throwing you out of the bedroom, you deserve to be thrown out of the house for what you have done.

Vansh: What the.

She threw the shirt back on the bed and took a pillow and pushed into his hands.

Riddhima: Go and sleep on the couch.

Vansh: Riddhima, you can't throw me out of my room.

Riddhima: I certainly can. Because I won't sleep with you in the same room before you don't tell me whose lipstick stain is this. And if you won't sleep out, I am going back to Sejal's house forever.

She took her bag which was not unpacked yet and turned towards the door. Vansh flared his nose and held her wrist.

Vansh: Shut up. Don't you go anywhere. I'll sleep out.

She put the bag down and folded her arms on her chest looking away. Vansh just nodded in denial, not angry but tired. This girl is drama. Throwing him out of the room.

Vansh: I don't need this pillow to sleep on a couch. We have a vacant guestroom Riddhima.

He threw the pillow back on the bed and turned to leave.

Riddhima: Nahi Mr. Raisinghania. Is ghar ke saare kamron ke darwaze tumhare liye bandh ho chuke hai.

Vansh looked at her raising his brows, uttering an unbelievable.

Riddhima: If you even think of sleeping on the comfortable bed un guest room. I'll gather all family members and tell them what you have done. So you have either a couch or a floor to sleep on. Decision is upon you. But whatever you decide, you won't even get this pillow now.

Vansh looked at her amused anf nodded in denial. This girl is really unbelievable. But he knew she can really gather all the family members right now and then he won't only be thrown out of the room but also out of the house. So yo avoid any drama, he thought of just doing whatever she wished for now and went to sleep on the couch without a pillow.

Thank you❤

Hope you all liked

Please vote also

Till then BYE,

Take care 😊