𝓲

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽
ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

Jahir came home from work to see his baby brother crying on the porch.

"Naim why you crying?" He stops in front of his little brother, confused.

"C-calvin told mommy-" Naim broke down crying before being able to finish.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"He t-told her we can't- we can't live here anymore." Naim cried in his hands.

Jahir and Naim's mother, Jashanna had a bad habit of putting men before them. Every couple of months there was a new nigga in their home, beating on her.

Jahir tried the door which creaked open. He went to his mother's room and opened the door to see Calvin lying on his back, holding his legs up while Jashanna sucked mustard off his bootyhole.

"What the fuck- nevermind." Jahir walked right back out, traumatized by the image he just saw.

"Fucking crackheads." He went to him and Naim's bedroom to grab sum of their clothes and shoes, stuffing everything in an old backpack.

They never had a lot of money so there wasn't much to take. Everything Jahir made from working at McDonald's and CVS was taken by his mother for bills and to cover her and her boyfriend's drug habits.

Luckily he was smart enough to set aside a small amount each paycheck. He had nearly 800 dollars saved up under the soles of his shoes, the cheap ones so they wouldn't get stolen and used for crack by Jashanna or Calvin.

"C'mon." Jahir grabbed Naim's hand and pulled him up.

"Where are we going?"

"The fuck away from here." He shrugged, pulling his phone out to call his homeboy.

"Stop crying aight? We gone be good." He told his little brother who nodded and wiped up his face.

"Wassup?" His homeboy Domino answered.

"Domino can me and Eem stay at cho place fa tonight?" He asked.

"Man I wish I could but I can't." Domino said.

"Oh shit okay." He sighed while walking to the bus station.

"Have you asked Kimani?"

"Ion wanna ask Kimani fa nun right now, she acting weird." He shook his head.