𝓿𝓲𝓲

𝓓𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓪𝔂𝓿𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"Mom... where yo husband at?" I whisper walking in they room.

"He playing basketball in the driveway with Quan, Quarter, Naim, and Jahir." She says watching Baddies on the bed.

Ghetto ass show

"Aw, you think he like Jahir?" I sit next to her.

"Yup. He ain't gone say it to you, but he think he's a good kid. He feel bad he gotta get involved in this life." She yawns, scratching her bonnet.

"He is." I agree.

She looks me up and down with a knowing look then shakes her head.

"What?"

"You gone do him how yo daddy did me." She sighs.

"How'd daddy do you?" I ask confused.

"He would never say we was together until a lil fore I got pregnant with you and Messiah. He was dogging me out for 5 years. That's why I did what I did when he was in prison." She says casually.

"How'd you do him when he was in prison?" I ask.

"Stop being nosey. We both changed now, that's all that matters." She chuckles.

"Mom, I wanna know." I straight face her.

"Not everything yo ugly ass ainnie says is a lie baby. That's all I'ma say." She shrugs.

I furrow my eyebrows. I always thought my parents were a power couple who just... argued really bad sometimes. I'm intrigued... (Ahem, Wait For U)

"But why you asking bout that boy?" She raises an eyebrow.

"We're friends, but don't tell Daddy." I mumble.

"Friends is crazy." She laughs.

"We are." I look at her seriously.

"That's what I used to tell yo grandparents. I can tell y'all got a lil... bond. It's cute, I'ma jus mind my business." She smiles.

"But his mom needs rehab. I wanna pay for it." I say.

"Aw that's good. Whatever the cost, I'll put it in your account." She nods.