𝓲𝓿

𝓓𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓪𝔂𝓿𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"I'm sorry babe ion know what the fuck is wrong with me just let me see you again, I miss you so much. I fucked up and I'm so sorry just give me one more chance." I listen to Nyrin's voicemail's while getting head from his friend.

"He so pathetic huh?" I rub Jordan's head.

"Mhm." He nods.

"Ughh." I bite my lip.

"Quay!" My mom pounds on the door.

"Why the fuck is yo door locked!? Open this shit!" She twists the door handle.

I smack my teeth, pushing Jordan away. He hides in my closet and I slip my underwear and jeans on.

I button them and pull my shirt down before walking to the door and unlocking it.

"I was trying to change." I sigh.

"Where's the clothes you were changing into?" She walks around my room looking around.

"In the closet." I shrug.

Shit pleaseeee don't go in the closet

"Mom." I groan as she opens the closet.

"Oh wow would ya look at this? Another one." She laughs, pulling Jordan out by his dreads.

"DEQUAVINCE!" She shouts.

My dad comes in and mugs Jordan.

"What number are we on? 12?" She asks.

"13. Quazquan was twelfth member?" He grabs Jordan and walks him out.

She faces me and crosses her arms, just staring.

"Hey." I wave.

She ignores me and shakes her head looking me up and down.

"I just don't know what we're gonna do with you." She sighs.

"Let me be me. I'm not ever gone stop, just enable me." I shrug.

"You open your legs more than you do them textbooks. If you fail this semester, you're not getting your car back." She walks out.