~RUDE HUSBAND~(Jungkook FF)(6)

{Part-6}

You: HE WILL NOT

You: HE WILL NOT.....,I will Leave SEOUL after giving him DIVORCE ....and Shift in BUSAN!!

Jimin: But It will be Dangerous for you to go alone and live alone...you don't have anyone in BUSAN.

You: I know Jimin, but I am not a Child I can take care of myself...you don't need to worry about me!

Jimin: Hmm..~it's okk Now sleep it's Nigh~ ....*phone rings*

Jimin: It's JUNGKOOK!!

You: please don't pick up...!! Switch off the phone...

After a week

(Morning.......)

(JUNGKOOK's HOUSE)

Jk to pov.
I am sitting on the couch .... trying to call Subi's friends... So that I know where is she??.....

Suddenly...I feel something... Cushion or soft creature on my foot...
It's her Rabbit 🐇 his bunny ....which she loves them...~~

A warm smile...comes to my sleepy face...after seeing this rabbit 🐇...
I started to caressing his body through my hands....

and remembering....how DEVIL Person I am ......on My own wife and Animals too..!!
But I deserve this All~'It's all my fault ~~

KNOCK KNOCK

He opens the door revealing a Bodyguard Hands him an Envelope ✉️ in his Hands .....

He came back to the couch and started opening it......

Jk pov.
As I open the the envelope and sees the Divorce Certificate....my hands started shaking....as the paper started...weeting by my tears...!!

Jk: BODYGUARDS!!!

P1: YES SIR

P2: YES SIR

P3: YES SIR
.... ..............
..... .............
...... .............

Jk: Go and Search Mrs Jeon Subin Right Now!!!

P.all: YESS SIR!!