~RUDE HUSBAND~Season2 (IV)

{Part-4}

TAEHYUNG!!
TAEHYUNGGGGG...!!

Tae: Coming ....please don't Shout ..or My Poor Ears again starting to bleed...

You: Let's GO, FAST Please....or All the GUCCI clothes sold out!!

Tae: Okay!! Fine ... let's Go now!!

You both went to Mall for shopping some GUCCI clothes and other things ...as it is the First Income of Taehyung.....

[In mall]

You: Baby this ONe!!!

He widened his eyes and in SHocKed, when you call him BABYY.....

Tae: w~whatt?...d~did you call me BABYY..??

You: So, Should I not call you!!...Okayy.!!

Tae: No ..No you can *in happy tone*

You: okay...!!but First buy me this Hoodie....*pointing at purple hoodie*

Tae: ( widened eyes) heeyyy...!! I don't have that much budget...I can't....buy you ..this...

You: pleaseeee ....JEBAL!!! Pleasee.....tae~

Tae: okayy!!  First kiss me here...* Pointing at his left cheek*

* Pointing at his left cheek*

You blushed at his statement...and said
Amm... it's p~public place!!

Tae: soo???

He pinned you to the wall at the corner of changing room ...and started...coming towards your face....

You closes your eyes... thinking that he will kiss your Lip$...

He places a wet kiss on your cheek and slowly moving his lip$ to yours....and places  on your lip$ and a passionate and full of love ....kiss shared by you both....

After he starts kissing your neck..and leaves some Hi€k£¥s on your neck....making you Whisper his name......

You: T~taehyung pleasee...l~leave..me Now!!!!

....but he HUG you so Tightly....

Tae: I LOVE YOU SUBII!! I Love you from all my heart ...I want you to be MIne Forever....

He attached his nose to yours ....while tears made him in his eyes!!

You: I~i *before you could complete your sentence he places his Lip$ on yours...

After a minute....

Tae: I don't know what feelings you have for me!! But I always love you...
My LOVE!!