1-1

You felt the box move, hearing laughing and yelling, but it didn't sound like too many people, maybe just one or two? Honestly, you were terrified, taken from your home planet and forced into an emergency ship. You didn't remember much, except of how you were getting married to a space ranger before the attack from Zurg. The marriage would've unified your galaxy and his, so that together they would go into battle against the Galactic Empire.

You felt the ship land and the sound of ripping, you were frozen in fear. You thought for sure it was over. The next thing you knew you were on a soft ground, outside of your ship, which seemed to be broken.

Your heart dropped as you scrambled to see what damage had been done. You looked at how the hatch was popped open, but the hinges would never function the same. You heard something move behind you and reached for your galactic blasters which were strapped to your outfit.

You were wearing a traditional Tangean council apparel, which was a long, very low cut dress, and two slits exposing your thighs and blaster holsters. A belt held it all together and you had a necklace that would change color. What was nice about being a Tangean princess was how you looked like a regular Tangean, or 'human' unless wet. If you got wet then, well, you'd turn into a nice shade of blue.

The shuffling made you jump and capture the person on the bed, locking their head in-between your thighs and pointing a blaster at their head, "Who are you and where am I?"

"CaN't... BreAthE..." the man's hat fell off as he struggled to get your thick thighs from his neck.

You slightly loosened your grip, "I will not ask again, sir."

"Thank you... My name is Sherriff Woody and you're in Andy's room. I know, I know it will be strange to get used to, but we're all like family here. " The man smiled as you unwrapped your thighs from his neck.

"I apologies, I've never been off my home planet before. It was only a matter of leaving for my safety and to hold the wedding on a safer, more secure planet... I must have crash landed here..." You stood up, helping him up as he rubbed his neck.

"You sure have killer grip down there." He muttered as you went back to your ship.

"Is there any chance that you could help me repair my ship so that I may get married?" You looked at him as he examined your ship, "I'll explain a lot soon, but by the looks of it, not even duct tape can fix that packaging..." He looked on the inside of the ship, seeing a part break off.

"Oh, look! It seems you come with accessories! Would you like some help in getting those out?" he placed his hat on the ground, looking at you.

"If you don't mind, but please be careful, the ground here seems... unstable..." you looked at him as he chuckled.

He climbed in, tearing off some pieces of metal frame, making you wonder how strong this man really was, he found a long piece of equipment, slowly getting it out, "It's not too heavy, so it's mostly just clothes..."

You opened the case on the unsteady ground, seeing a few clothes and items there, "Don't unpack here, we've got a new open penthouse since cabbage patch moved Molly's room across the hall.

He helped you off of the cliff, onto more sturdy ground, "It's not too far from here, but now that I look at you... you're almost as tall as me. So, tell me about this, fiancé. What's he like?"

"He is a wonderful man, about this tall," you motioned, "He's not from my planet of course, but in order to keep the peace we settled on a marriage of convenience, then fell in love when he saved me from the Galactic Empire." You smiled in remembrance.

"He's quiet short compared to you, isn't he?" Woody asked, walking to the corner of this huge domain.

"No, not really. If anything he's average height for men in my species. What about you... what are you?" You questioned, Woody would've taken it personally if he didn't see the innocence first hand.

"I, dear lady, am a cowboy. I run these parts. Bo Peep will talk to you in the morning and explain the goings on. You won't have to attend tomorrow night's seminar, of course unless you want to, but other wise you'll spend the day with her and make yourself at home here." Woody put his hands on his hips as he motioned for you to use the staircase with weird engravings on it.

They were cubes of different colors and had symbols like 'A', 'D', and 'K'. You would remember to be weary of the runes as you would walk through this passage. You got to the top, seeing many parchments banded together, maybe books for giants to read from. It looked to be a decent place, where the walls were the color of the parchment and there were furniture.

"This is where you'll be staying unless Andy chooses otherwise." Woody tried to explain.

"Who's Andy? Is he the ruler of this planet?" You asked, looking to see Woody's response.

"Well, yes... in a way. Bo can explain to you tomorrow. Goodnight...?" He looked at you.

"Oh, how rude of me, Y/n of Tangea." You smiled, kissing his cheek, "thank you and... goodnight Sherriff."

Woody nodded, leaving shortly after, he felt guilty for being attracted to you, especially while he's with Bo, but as long as he didn't act on anything, everything would be fine. Right?