1-5

Through the days you and Buzz reconnected by helping out the town's folk. It gave you major deja vu, though it gave you a sense of closure; knowing that you had done this before, and you weren't the only one to remember. 

Woody's words no longer held any merit, and you were secure once more. You had even asked Buzz if he was attracted to Bo in the slightest, seeing her reaction to Buzz when he first came to Andy's room.

Mrs. Potato-Head had convinced Bo to stay with her respective partner (basically telling her to not think about yours) and to go and reassure her partner.

You watched Buzz brush the troll's knotty hair, knowing how he would love to be a father, that was part of your plan when you got back home. It would be a long time before you would go home, but it would be worth it.

A loud sound came from outside, followed by laughter, "Yes!" The child laughed more as the toys scattered.

You stood up and looked in the direction of the window, "No." 

"Uh oh," Woody looked towards in the direction you did, making his way towards the open window.

"It's Sid!" Slinky hid under the bed, cowering in fear.

Some toys hid around the room, while others went to the window to see what was going on.

"Come on folks, there's nothing going on outside that you need to go see. Let the sheriff investigate. You don't want to fall out of the window on accident, do you?" You ushered the toys away from the window, and back to the floor.

Woody, watching what Sid was doing had an awful idea, "listen to the deputy, folks."

You calmed them down as they talked about Sid getting kicked out of summer camp, "Where's Lenny?"

A small pair of blue binoculars wobbled up to Woody, he picked it up as he used it to look outside.

You helped them off of the desk and into their respective hiding places as the "adults" would look and figure out what was happening. 

-.-

It was later in the day and you were playing cards with some toys by Andy's bed, hearing a slight commotion by the window, "trapped, Buzz."

"There's no time to lose." you placed your card and said 'uno' while they looked at you in confusion.

"We're playing poker." Mr. Potato-Head looked at you in confusion.

"No, we're playing Go Fish." Hamm stated.

"I thought we were playing solitaire?" Rex stared in confusion at his cards as the group looked around, trying to figure out what weas happening.

You turned hearing something collide behind you, only to see Andy's dream board fall over and hit the globe, causing it to chase Buzz, who then slipped on colored pencils and rolled out of the way.

You watched Woody fall back, hitting the orange lamp, which swung and hit Buzz out of the window and onto the ground, "Buzz!"

You ran, jumping from the floor to the chair, then onto the table, "No!"

You scrambled to the edge of the windowsill, looking down to see if you could find Buzz, "Hey, everyone! RC is trying to say something!"

You looked at Rex then RC, "He was sayin' that this was no accident," Potato-Head looked around.

"What do you mean?" You stood up as everyone was confused.

"I mean, Humpty-Dumpty was pushed... by Woody!" He pointed at the Sheriff who was backing away slowly.

"Wait a minute, you guys seriously don't think I did this, do you?" Woody tried to calm them down.

"You didn't, right Woody?" You asked him as his voice faltered, "Oh, Valtunaria, you did."

You turned towards Hamm, "I need help getting down there."

The people started rioting as Hamm talked to you privately, "No can do, buttercup. Soon as you get down there, we have no way of getting you up."

"I'll figure that out myself, Hamm, please." You begged the older piggy bank as he contemplated.

"Fine, but only because you're one hell of a fighter and I know you'll make it out of there alive." He rallied his troops.

They figured a way to get a paper kite across to his window, and how you would get there safely. you kissed Mr. and Mrs. Potato-Head goodbye as they argued that Woody should go instead of you.

"I can't lose him again. I'll see you on the other side." You grabbed on as the piggy bank pushed you out, and you landed safely on Sid's driveway.

-.-

"Look what you did! My baby is out there, all alone looking for her fiancé because of you!" Mrs. Potato-Head cried."

"You better get your sorry cotton-bum out of here and help her this instant!" The Mr. sided with his wife as they all yelled at Woody for two toys being lost.

Woody sighed to himself, "Oh, geez."

-.-

When you landed, the first thing you did was get to Buzz, seeing the Davis's car pull out of the garage and into their driveway, the first thing you did was usher Buzz to get in, seeing Woody behind you as you got in the car.

"Buzz, if we stay here, then Andy will take us home to work on your ship, okay? We just need to stay here." You tried to reason with the astronaut.

He nodded, "You've always known better." He sat next to you as Woody scrambled into the car.

"Woody." You acknowledged him as you held Buzz's hand.

"Oh, great, let's not start now, okay?" Woody crossed his arms as he sat a bit away from you two. 

At some point Woody started a fight with Buzz, and they both rolled out of the open car door, "Andy, stay in the car. I just need to get some gas before we get to pizza planet."

They cheered as you got out, "guys, we need to get back inside the car!"

But they didn't hear you, they were too busy handling their own disputes to notice the Davis's leaving the gas station.

In other words, you were now stranded.

-.-

Status: Unedited