1-4

You looked at Buzz, the light that peaked from in between the books reflecting onto the both of you, it really did remind you of when you first met and the first morning you spent together.

His eyes slowly opened and he smiled, "Is it normal to watch people sleep?"

You chuckled, "When there's a strange creature in my bed, I will stare all I want." You moved back in your silk sleepwear, his eyes traveling like they did the first time.

"So... are you going to flip me on the floor like you did the first time?" You laughed at his remark, stretching your joints in bed as he stood up, looking for his suit to start the day, "you were being disrespectful then, I have no reason to do so now." You smiled, looking at your painted nails that Molly painted two days before Buzz arrived.

Buzz turned, slipping on his overshirt, "Yeah but... I like being underneath you for a change-" he started to chuckle before you threw a pillow at his face.

He picked up his gear and you stopped him, "I wouldn't it would be a waste of time."

"Oh? Am I being disrespectful again?" You threw the other pillow at his face, "No, as much as I love seeing you in uniform, Andy takes a bath first thing in the morning and likes to take some of his favorite toys with him, leave it off."

He left his armor on the floor, "so, that sheriff takes a bath with you and this child?"

You nodded, "Sometimes the other toys join us too, like the Potato-Heads. They're lovely."

You stood up, grabbing your swim attire and motioning for him to turn around, you started to strip, "Any other questions?"

Buzz could see your reflection through the plastic mirror, but not well enough. He coughed, "So... you wear the swim suit from when we first met? Around the cowboy?"

You clamped the golden front buckle, "Yes, why? Would you rather me not wear anything like I did when we first met?"

He turned around and saw what you were wearing, "You uh-" he coughed, "you look wonderful. Do you need help with the back clamp?"

You nodded, moving your long hair out of the way for him to buckle it, "it's like everything we do, it brings back memories."

He kissed the side of your neck, "I know. It's only a matter of time until we go home, and things go back to normal."

You sighed, not knowing what to believe. Sheriff Woody always told you that you were told, and that any recollection you had from the past wasn't yours, it was a story that made you. Deep down you wanted to believe that it was true, that everything you and Buzz had been through did happen, that you two had lived lives outside of Andy's room, and that you and Buzz truly loved each other, not just because you both were programmed to love each other.

You wanted a purpose. You wanted to be loved more than what was written on paper.

-.-

As if on cue, Andy's Mom, walked in to wake Andy up to be ready for the day, seeing as she had some more errands to run and couldn't leave them behind anymore. Andy picked up you and Buzz, handing them to his mom as he went to set out his clothes for the day.

Andy's mom set both of you down, setting the bath and making sure that it's not too hot for him. You looked at Buzz, who was sat next to you, still as she left the bathroom to get Andy.

Buzz held your hand and gave you a squeeze, almost as if he felt your overthinking, "we'll be fine. Soon we'll be home, we'll be married and move on with our lives. Have cute little children who will rule Tangea."

You sat there, "What about Zurg? Your mission? The people you left on Earth?" You looked at him as his gears were turning, "Would you finish your mission? Come back to me? Or would we be separated and you return to your planet? Would you be fine with leaving this behind?"

You motioned to his gear, then turned to sit in place. Andy's mom walked back in with Andy, you shut your eyes as he got in the tub and his mom added soap to make bubbles. You opened them when you were lifted off the ground.

"Mom! Mom, look it's my favorite part." Buzz watched as your fleshy skin tone turned into a light cyan, and then a deep royal blue as it touched the water.

Andy's mom handed Buzz to him as he played the scene where you sneak out to the lakes and have a midnight swim. Watching the flowers bloom and then showing him your favorite spot.

"Princess?" Andy voiced as Buzz, "Are you coming space ranger or... are you too scared?"

'Sneaking out of the palace you ran through the woods, the space ranger hot on your trail, but struggling to keep up due to the two feet height difference. "The Calthea's are about to bloom."

He stood next to you, watching as the light from the moon's hit the flowers, making them bloom, Buzz looked at you, covered in moon light, "gorgeous..."

"Aren't they lovely? I try to watch them bloom as often as I can." You turned and started walking towards the many great lakes, "There are many lakes here, choose one."

Buzz looked around, then chose the white lake, "this one."

You smiled, "The lake of fate, Danjabo. It shows you was lies in your future."

"Can you swim?" You asked, walking closer to the water.

"Yes, but we have no gear here and-" a splash cut him off, he turned to see your clothes on the floor and you kicking water at him.

Your feet were blue, walking into the water your body became blue throughout. Buzz couldn't take his eyes off of you for many reasons, "Are you coming Star Man?" You asked, floating in the water. '

-.-

Drying yourselves off, you found the gang having a meeting, "Ah, Y/n got bath duty again." Rex said, looking at your light blue self.

"I mean, who wouldn't choose her? Color changing dolls are new and are very nice to look at." Woody explained, turning back to the board as you sat down.

"Moving day is very important, especially since now we have new toys that we need to keep track of." Woody had Etch draw the buddy system, "which leaves us with the issue of the space ranger."

"He has no buddy, which means we'll need to have a group with him constantly." Woody turned as he spoke with his hands.

"Actually, Woody, I'm his buddy." You spoke up, looking at him.

"Nu-uh, not happening." Woody smacked etch for writing that down.

"Why not? I'm the only one who hasn't got a partner besides Buzz, naturally that means we're partners, right?" You watched as he grew frustrated.

"I said no, end of discussion. Meeting dismissed." He started walking away.

"Woody!" You walked behind him, "That isn't fair, why can't we? I have no partner, what if I get lost?"

"Then I'll keep an eye on you." Woody kept walking, "And Bo-Peep? Is she going to be his partner?"

Woody stopped and turned, "What?"

You looked at him confused, "Mrs. Potato-Head heard her say she wanted to be his moving buddy when he landed."

Woody stood there for a minute, "She can do what she wants."

You were getting upset, "but I can't?"

"Nope." He kept walking, "Why not?"

Woody sighed, "I don't want a toy like him around you, what if he takes advantage of you? What if he convinces you to leave and you get found by a kid like Sid?"

You stood there, "Buzz wouldn't do that, besides, I know better than that."

Woody looked you in the eyes, "Are you sure? Because it sure looks like you're willing to do anything for his love."

Woody walked away from you as you stood there, thinking about what he had just said.

Would you?