1-2

You looked at Woody while he explained to you why it was important for you to not move around the children. Bo was sitting next to you petting Gruff while you sat there. It felt like being reprimanded by a tutor when you got an answer in your lives history.

"Woody, go easy on the girl, darlin', she's just starting to figure out that she's a doll and not who she thought she is. Who knows, maybe Andy will get more dolls like her. You'll need to be patient with her, we've got a few weeks until Andy's birthday, so be prepared." Bo patted your back.

"We went through her wardrobe and found some suitable clothing, but unfortunately, most look like the one she was wearing when she came..." Bo watched as Billy bumped Gruff for a turn.

"What about the other Barbie's clothes? You know... before Sid..." Woody asked, looking at Bo to see her response.

"No, she's much too tall, though her shoes fit. But I'm not comfortable giving her clothes that belonged to the..." Bo leaned in to whisper, "departed."

Bo thought for a moment, "If we get lucky we might get one of those new Barbie's. They're about as tall as her now, compared to the 80s dolls."

"Thanks for the help Bo, but I believe Goat is getting restless." Woody gestured at Goat head bumping Billy and Gruff.

Woody nodded, "hopefully. Sarge! What do we know about party preparations?"

The small, green man named Sarge turned to Woody, using a strange device to talk to his soldiers, "What planet is he from?"

Woody sighed, sitting next to you, "Dollface, I know where you come from, that's a very reasonable question, but here that is very... offensive. I know you don't mean anything from it, but you really can't just go around asking what planet people are, or why they're the color they are."

He held your hand, "You got lucky Hamm didn't take offense to asking why he was so round and pink."

You cringed remembering how Potato Head yelled at you for not having any manners, "Yes, I feel the need to apologize again."

Woody laughed, "I'm just glad you didn't say anything like that to Potato Head or the Mrs. You know, when I first met you, you were very strong- tough. I think you'd make a great deputy one day."

You looked at him and smiled, "thank you Woody, just one thing," he looked at you, "what's a deputy?"

Woody stared at you, "I- we've got lots of work to do..."

-.-

The weeks went by very quickly and you all sat in the conference "hall" in anticipation, "what if it's a dinosaur?"

"Rex, it'll be fine," Woody reassured him, "he'll still play with you."

Potato Head scoffed, "you're one to talk. You're his favorite toy, no toy could replace you."

"Now, now, let's not get to hasty. We need to see what's inside those presents before panicking, alright Rex?" You said trying to calm him down, which worked a tad bit.

You watched all of the toys scurry to the windows, going back to panicking and complaining. They watched kids enter the house with boxes, both large, small, tall, and short. Bo said that you may gain some friends of enemies, that's how it was every year, though they've made it this far without any problems.

You sat next to Woody, holding his hat as he talked to Sarge. Woody said that if any toys got out of line, both new and known, you had permission to deal with them. You were wearing the dress that shown you on the box, you convince Bo Peep to let you use the safety scissors and you were able to cut out Buzz from the ship's walls. It was leaning against the walls of your makeshift house.

No one knew it was there, it was your little secret. Of course you missed him. You loved the man. You saved his life and he saved yours, then falling in love. It was a love story written in the stars, so much information that you could write a book about it.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Sarge started talking to Woody through the walkie talkie, seeing how many toys Andy got and what kind they were. You weren't as nervous as you should've been, mainly because you didn't have the best sense of reality or grasp of the situation you'd been placed in.

Sighing, you stood up to stretch your legs, walking around the edges of the room, then climbing wardrobes to ease the nerves you did have. First impressions weren't your forte, seeing how it took lots of explaining from all of the toys to give you the slight sense that you did have.

Jumping from stand to stand you dropped gracefully, remembering your combat training. While you loved blasters, you also adored the ancient art of 'sword fighting' as Buzz called it. Your heart ached as you remember the man you loved so dearly, but Woody was right, you'd need to get over him soon.

You flipped landing on the desk and continuing your semi-training, "Oh dear, Woody, she's doing it again."

Bo tapped Woody's arm repetitively, "Oh dear, I was afraid that would happen, maybe we should get Mrs. Potato Head to calm her down, she does love those tea parties."

Bo nodded, "that's a good idea. I can go get her-"

"No, no," Woody shook his head, "I'll ask her, I've got to talk to the boys anyway."

-.-

Now you were sitting with Mrs. Potato Head as she patted your hands, "Please tell me what's wrong, dear, I've never seen you so stressed, flipping off the walls, jumping the Geography books as you did, you gave me a fright."

"I just... I can't stop thinking about Buzz, every time I close my eyes he's there. I dream of him, I even sleep with his picture... when I'm not focused the first thing I think of is that Buzz is out there, he might be looking for me, worried." You held the tea cup.

"Woody says that I should stop, that it's useless since none of it's real, but it was! When the guards found him and were going to kill him and his team I saved him! When my kingdom was taken and I was going to be executed, he rescued me! That wasn't in my imagination! It- it couldn't have been..." You trailed off, remembering every thing you had been through.

"Then don't give up! My dear, if you love him and you believe in your relationship, then fight for it! If you believe that all happened, then it did! I believe you, and one day, hopefully you can tell me all about your past. Considering that you don't know what a mother is, there's a lot I need to know.

"Y/n! Come quick! Woody's fighting with a new toy!" You heard Slinky's voice come from the outside.