1.

Silky white button up and thight black jeans that outlined his thighs perfectly. That's what Minho was wearing when he entered the club looking flawlessly. Now a few buttons were opened and he was sweaty all over. It was just about an hour since he and Hyunjin entered the club but he was already feeling like that was enough for tonight. He had a few drinks in him already and his head was feeling dizzy, so he decided to get himself some fresh air. But before that he wanted to find Hyunjin who disappeared a few minutes after they entered the club. When he didn't see him at the bar, he decided to check the bathrooms.

As he expected Hyunjin was there, but he certainly wasn't alone. He was all over some random guy Minho had never seen before. They were both seemingly drunk and were making out. Their saliva was all over their faces and Minho made a disgusted face. That's when Hyunjin noticed him and threw him an angry look indicating him that he should leave. Minho laughed to himself and left.

Hyunjin is getting laid tonight, again. Minho knew Hyunjin was a little, how to say it nicely, bed changing, sleeping nearly every night with someone else. He couldn't set himself down for one person. And he claimed he didn't mind, that he liked this type of lifestyle. But Minho knew that Hyunjin deep down hoped that among all the people he is sleeping with, he will find someone who he'll set down for and would love.

Minho finally reached the back door of the bar and went outside. He leaned against a wall and took a big breath in and out. It was already past midnights and the streets were really quiet. Except the sound that was coming out of the club behind the wall he was leaning against. He looked up at the sky and at the faintly visible stars and moon. He was glad he could still see them at least a little, considering they were in the middle of a big city.

Suddenly the back door of the club opened again and someone came out. It was a boy, he looked a little younger than Minho. He was wearing black mom jeans with some chain and a black t-shirt with neon prints. He had dark hair slightly slicked to the side. He pulled out a cigarette pack from his back pocket and lighted one. Then put it between his lips, took a drug and let out a white cloud. Minho found that action alone really hot. The boy looked really fine, sitting on the stairs, inhaling and exhaling the smoke, his head thrown back a little.

But then the boy noticed that he wasn't there alone and that someone was staring at him. He tilted his head and made eye contact with Minho. Minho blushed a little from the other boys intense stare, but he didn't look away. ,,What the hell are you looking at." the other boy suddenly said. That snapped Minho back to reality. ,,S-sorry." he stuttered from the shock of the other boy's voice sounding so hot.

The other boy then finally took Minhos whole appearance in and bit his lip. He then threw away his cigarette, stood up and walked closer to him. Minho did a step backwards but his back hit the wall and the boys hand landed a few centimeter away from Minhos head. Minho had to admit that the boy looked even hotter close up, but he looked quite dangerous as well. He smelled like cigarettes and alcohol, but Minho couldn't complain, since he probably smelled like sweat and alcohol as well.