2.

,,Would you like a taste of me?" the other boy suddenly asked.

Minho totally malfunctioned and words wouldn't come out of his mouth. He was not someone who would sleep around, he was not like Hyunjin sleeping carelessly with strangers. But this one time wouldn't hurt him. Hyunjin was somewhere else getting his face sucked on so why shouldn't he. And the boy in front of him looked quite ethernal. Since his words wouldn't come out, or even if they would they would be just a stutter, he nodded his head.

The boy in front of him didn't wait another second and connected their lips. The boy's hand move from the wall to his neck and Minho put his hands on the boy's waist. The kiss was already passionate, no emotions attached, just lust, but it still got more heated up.

The boy suddenly put his leg in between Minho's and pressed. That made Minho moan and the other boy used this opportunity to put his tongue in Minho's mouth.

Minho was not used to being controlled so easily. Of course he was not a virgin and in all of his past relationships he was the dominant one. But something just felt so good about him being under control of this one boy. He knew how dangerous this was, he knew literally nothing about the boy, but he wasn't thinking with his head at the time.

After a while they both needed some air so they pulled apart. Minho was really exhausted from the club already and this kiss just made him even more tired. The other boy moved his hand up to Minho's face and caressed his cheek. ,,What's your name, pretty thing?"

,,I-I'm Minho." Minho slapped himself internally for the stutter.

,,Minho, cute. A pretty face deserves a pretty name. I'm Jisung. Hope to see you soon." the boy said and disappeared as quickly as he had appeared.

Minho just stayed there standing without a single move, still thinking about what just happened. The name, Jisung, was playing in his head on repeat. For some reason it suited him perfectly. Minho was pulled out of his trance when the back door on the club opened again, but this time Hyunjin came out. His face was all red, there were hickeys all over his neck and he looked totally messed up. But he still managed to laugh at Minho when he saw him with blushing face and swollen lips leaned against a wall.

,,Did my Minho finally grow a pair and had a little fun?" he mocked him but still made sure that he was okay. Then he took his hand, since Minho was still not moving, and started leading them home. But after a few steps he decided to call a taxi instead.

Minho and Hyunjin were great friends. They attended the same college, but they knew each other since middle school. And they lived together in a shared apartment near their school. They sincerely cared for each other and always looked out for one another.