4.

Minho entered the school bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. He looked at himself for a while, still thinking about Jisung, but then he decided to stop. He washed his face in the sink to cool off a little and forget about him. But just as he was about to leave the bathroom, someone else entered and they bumped into each other.

As Minho was about to apologise and leave, he looked up and froze. It was him. Jisung.

,,Well, well, well, we keep running into each other. Were we a married couple in our past lives?" (pls tell me you get the Weak Hero reference T-T)

Minho blushed a little from the sudden remark and backed a little back into the bathroom.

Jisung also walked a little closer to him and closed the door behind him. ,,Minho, was it, right?" he asked and walked even closer to Minho.

Minho was really surprised that he remembered him, since the dat at the bar Jisung seemed a little drunk and frustrated. Nevertheless, he nodded and backed away even more, until he hit the wall behind him.

,,Well Minho, I had a really tiring day yesterday and today the people I'm supposed to get my music project done with annoyed me, so it would be nice for me to distract myself with something. What do you say?" Jisung asked as he got impossibly close to Minho.

And now was Minho sure that this Jisung and the Jisung Chan and Changbin were talking about were the same person. But was he really as bad as they said? Jisung just told him the total opposite. Guess he needs to hear out both sides to make a judgement. Anyways, now he should focus on the second part of Jisung's sentence. ,,What do you mean?" Minho asked.

Jisung chuckled a little and backed away, since he saw that he was clearly making Minho uncomfortable. ,,Just asking if you would like to hang out this evening, you down?" he asked and smiled innocently.

Minho thought about it a little and he saw no harm in it. He could maybe even find out what the problem related to the music project was and maybe solve it and help his friends. Also a new friend is always nice to have. And he didn't have any other plans for this evening, plus Jisung was hot. Since he didn't find any arguments against his offer, he answered him: ,,Sure, why not. Where and when?"

Jisung smiled again, but now you could really see that it was geniuine. He really must have been going throught a hard time of his life when a thing like this made him so happy. ,,Just give me your number and I'll text you."

Minho put his number in Jisung's phone and they parted ways. Minho now made his way back to his friends and sat down. Hyunjin looked at him skeptically, but when he saw Minho smiling he let it be.

After a while Minho's phone beeped. He unlocked his phone and saw a notification from an unknown number saying:

Hi, it's Jisung :)
Are you free at 7pm?

Minho smiled at the message and decided to answer him right away:

Sure :D
Where should I meet you?

Just come meet me at my dorm.
The number is 505

Oki
I'll be there at 7 :)

,,If we're all here, who are you texting Minho?" Felix asked him smirking.

Minho totally forgot that he was still sitting at the cafeteria with his friends and now they were all looking at him.

,,No one, jeez. Just my mom." Minho rolled his eyes and tried to suppress his smile the best he could.

,,You sure you smiling at your phone like that when you're texting just your mom?" Felix continued to tease him, but luckily the school bell announced the end of the lunch break and they had to leave for the next class.