↳ 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠.

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

warnings: mentions of pregnancy scare, clown behavior, potential death scene??let me know if i missed any!

let me know if i missed any!

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Stanza 1-2, Lines 1-9

"My mistress' inmost heart,
how does it keep so deep
that neither sentiment nor art
can sound its sleep?

Where does this dreamer lie
when the prince rides around camp?
Up in some tower, high and dry,
or deep and damp?"

- Arthur Freeman

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"The world is what you make it. If it doesn't fit, make alterations." Quote by Lawrence Kasdan, something that applied to Jacqueline Van de Sand in a more literal sense than most would take it. The world that preoccupied her mind was always sculpted and molded into her own design, the smoke and mirrors that her mind created massed to fruitful labor, the taste still sweet on her tongue the more she ate from it. Her world became bigger, more than her and more than the mighty Heavens that dared to limit her.

Death didn't claim her, neither did Zeus, the King of the Mighty Heavens, as Jacqueline didn't exist in their realms. She didn't exist to Heaven, Earth or Hell in this very moment as her soul flittered weightlessly like a dance in the wind. She lived in the world where she was a grain of sand, filtered through a slim glass tube that transported her on the other side of her hours glass. The dreamscape would build around her, over her and under her and build pyramids, towers and dunes with golden hues and just enough room to see beyond the glass.

However, like all sand in an hourglass, her dreams were like that too. Contained and counting the minutes until the clock was meant to reset itself again. That meant Jacqueline would have to leave one side to join the other, though the sand being the same, but the structures and divots never constant. Oh, how she wished to stay on one side than live between two, one tucked deeply into her bed with her hair tussled from her constant tossing and turning while pleasantries lured her eyes closed.