Chapter 12

The greatest happiness in the world is to make others happy

"So, show me what you got." I grinned at Allison.

Allison opened her wardrobe and showed me some of her clothes.

"Oh, that one's pretty." I say excitedly as she holds up a beautiful white dress. "You have to wear that one."

Allison held up the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. "Yeah?" she asks.

"Yeah, definitely." I tell her.

"So, what are you going to do together? Are you two going to watch a movie? A romantic dinner? Play board games? Bowling? Stargazing? Stay home and cuddle?

I think that would be my favorite date. Stay home and cuddle. I love to cuddle. You should try that sometimes on a date.

I mean, it's not very exciting. Well, you can make it as exciting as you want. But it's great, it feels nice and warm. It makes you feel appreciated." I ramble to Allison, thinking about when I was cuddling with Jackson.

I've never been on a cuddle date before. I would really like that though. I should ask Jackson to do that sometime. I think he would like it too.

Allison laughs at me, "No, I don't know what we're going to do yet. He didn't want to tell me yet."

Awh, that's sweet. He is going to surprise her. I wonder what he chose to do on the date. I know that he is not going bowling. Well, he could go bowling because he's actually really good at it after all.

"That's nice! Well, I'm sure whatever you're going to do, it's going to be fun."

We are looking for a pretty outfit for Allison's date. She called to ask me to help her find an outfit for her date. I mean, I know it was supposed to be a group date with Scott, Allison, Jackson and me but I think their first date should be just the two of them.

Besides, I wanted to visit Peter again after what happened. I want to know if he's okay. Nurse Jennifer was really mean to him, I don't want her to do that again. What is Jennifer's plan?

And why doesn't Peter fight back? Is he not strong enough yet?

Well, we can just wait for her to die, right? She's going to die sometime soon anyway.

We both look up when we hear the door open to see Chris Argent walk into the room.

"Dad, hello?" Allison calls out to her dad.

Chris looks up, "Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock."

I walk over to him and hold out my hand to shake his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Argent. I'm Lydia In-Martin. Nice to meet you!" I greet him happily as I quickly correct my name.

"It's nice to meet you too, Lydia." Papa Argent gives me a smile as he shakes my hand.