Meet The Cows

"There girl. Just stay here for a bit." A man says as he leaves Alexis tied to a post in town before he goes inside a building.

"Says you. That's a lot better." Alexis as she pulls on the rope and breaks it getting free.

"Well hello there Alexis." A voice says revealing to be Buck.

"Oh it's you." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I see you got loose again. One day you won't be roaming free anymore." Buck says.

"Says the horse who enjoys humans. I still don't see the appeal." Alexis says annoyedly.

"You should. It's great. Especially if your rider is Rico." Buck says excitedly.

"And is he?" Alexis asks.

"Well no." Buck says.

"Then it can't be that great. Besides I don't trust humans. If you'll excuse me I'm gonna get a drink." Alexis says as she goes over to a bucket that has water.

"Hey miss have you seen this guy anywhere?" A voice asks revealing to be three cows as a brown one holds up a flyer.

"Alemeda Slim? Yeah." Alexis says as she looks at the flyer.

"Great! I told you someone would know. Can you take us to him?" The cow asks.

"And why would I do that?" Alexis asks.

"Because we need the help." A black cow says.

"Who are you ladies anyway?" Alexis asks.

"I'm Maggie. This is Mrs. Calloway and Grace. We're looking for Alemada Slim to save our farm." The brown cow says.

"Well it's nice to meet you ladies. I'm Alexis. I'm sorry I wish I could help but I don't like humans well and plus I don't even know where he is. I have seen him around but that's it." Alexis says.

"Oh come on. She clearly isn't gonna help." Mrs. Calloway says.

"Thanks anyway Alexis." Grace says as she, Maggie, and Mrs. Calloway leave before Alexis goes back to drinking only to hear fighting and see humans with ropes.

"That's not good. I'm outta here. I don't want caught for a second time." Alexis says as she bolts.