Chapter 2

Chapter @+$&

Everyone was confused on what just happened. They were confused on why the chapter was glitched.

================================
Choi Han was training in the training grounds.

"Strong Choi Han!" A child's voice shouted.
================================

Choi Han was confused why a child was calling him but was also amused being called 'strong Choi Han'.

================================
"What is it Raon-nim?" Choi Han asked, smiling at the 6 year old dragon.
================================

"A DRAGON!?!"

"WHY DOES THAT HUMAN HAVE A DRAGON?!?!"

Many shouts filled the room. It was very noisy. The ###### was becoming very annoyed.

SILENCE

Their mouths were suddenly shut. They were horrified when they discovered that they couldn't open their mouths.

I WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTHS WHEN YOU ALL SHUT UP AND BE QUIET

A lot of nobles hated the system but they quieted down. Choi Han and his group just remained quiet. Now everyone was quiet.

GOOD. REMAIN QUIET.

================================
"The human wanted me to tell you to get the picnic basket!" Raon said while smiling

"Ah, alright, thank you Raon-nim and please tell ####-nim that I'll get the picnic basket after I get changed" Choi Han replied to the child while smiling.
================================

They were all confused as to why the person's name was blocked. They questioned themselves just who is the human the 6 year old black dragon.

================================
As Raon left Choi Han to reunite with #### and his siblings, Choi Han prepared the picnic basket for their big family.
================================

'That young dragon has siblings?How?' Eruhaben thought, confused on the mater. No one could speak as the spell/curse hasn't been broken.

'I have a family there...?' Choi Han asked himself, staring at the screen with a complicated gaze.

================================
Choi Han went to the forest of darkness to meet up with his family.
================================

Everyone was in shock. They are questioning themselves why Choi Han would go into the forest of darkness and why he was going there to meet with his family even though it's dangerous. Choi Han also asked himself why he was going to the place that made him suffer.

================================
As Choi Han walked to his destination carrying the picnic basket, he encountered two cats, one is red while the other was silver.
================================

Everyone was questioning why the cats were in the forest of darkness.

================================
Choi Han smiled at them and lowered the picnic basket for the cats to climb inside.
================================

'Does the hero-nim know the cats?' Lily asked herself.

================================
As they got closer to their destination, they saw their beautiful home.
================================

Almost everyone was shocked to see such a beautiful house constructed in the forest of darkness.

================================
They got in the house and went to the dining hall where they found one of their family members sitting in his dark elf form.
================================

Tasha recognized her nephew. She was happy that he has a family now who he can trust.

Some of the nobles were disgusted by the sight of the dark elf.

Alberu was shocked to see his other self in his dark elf form. He was panicking internally but once he looked around, he noticed that no one noticed he was the dark elf so he relaxed a bit.

================================
"We were waiting for you instructor-nim" The dark elf said as he stood up

"I apologize student-nim, I was a bit late because I was training" Choi Han said sheepishly

The dark elf sighed. "Let's just go, their waiting for us at the backyard" The dark elf informed Choi Han

"Alright, let's go"Choi Han responded.

They went to the backyard where they were greeted by their family.
================================

I WILL REMOVE THE SPELL/CURSE NOW

The curse was removed and people can finally talk again.

LET US GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N
So I made this in one day-
I'ma post one chapter per day till December 12 if I can.

The one they reacted to is my own work.

Oh and tell me some chapters you guys like in tcf cause I'ma make them react to a chapter of your choosing.

I'm so bored rn to the point that I'm tempted to make chapter 3 right here, right now