Chapter 3

Chapt )@(#-_';$(#$-_

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE CHAPTER

Some people were disappointed because they won't get more information.

"Why did the chapter glitch?" Choi Han asked the system

BECAUSE OF OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE BUT DO NOT WORRY, THEY HAVE BEEN DISPOSED OF

Everyone shivered. They all wondered what 'disposed of' means even though they all had a good guess of what it is.

"What do you mean by 'disposed of'?" A rather brave noble asked the system.

IT MEANS WHAT OT EXACTLY MEANS, PUTTING THEM TO SLEEP, FOREVER

Now everyone is feeling scared for their life.

DO NOT WORRY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISPOSED OF BUT IF YOU ATTACK ANYBODY, THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENTS

Everyone was relieved now because they won't die but also apprehensive because of the 'punishment' the system mentioned.

I WILL BE SHOWING YOU PICTURES AND INFORMATION OF THE FUTURE OR THE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE YOU WILL BE WATCHING

They were a little apprehensive but continued listening. They wanted information to prepare for the future but on some of the nobles case, they wanted to know who to stick to so that they would get the glory all for themselves.

IT IS CALLED THE 'WIKI'. IT IS WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION OF SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS OR THINGS.

Everyone became interested in this 'wiki'. Choi Han stared with wide eyes as the word 'wiki' was mentioned. He remembered how he used to browse things he didn't know about in there. Rosalyn and Lock watched their friend tremble, they were worried for him now. Choi Han was trembling because he was remembering his hometown. Rosalyn, who was closest to Choi Han, put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Choi Han stopped trembling and saw that Rosalyn had put her hand on his shoulder so he turned to face Rosalyn and Lock.

"Are you alright now hyung?" Lock asked Choi Han, face full of worry.

"Ah thank you for asking Lock and I'm alright now" Choi Han said with a smile.

They all smiled at each other.

NOW, LET'S START

Everyone gasped as they saw a dragon

Everyone gasped as they saw a dragon. Choi Han was thinking about the baby dragon he killed. He regreted killing the dragon.

'My child!' Sherrit thought to herself as she began to look for her child around the room.

'Where is he...?' Sherrit began to worry...

'Is he...?' Sherrit feared for the worse as she clenched her fist

NAME:
Raon Miru
라온 미르

'That's... That's Korean!' Choi Han stared at the screen with wide eyes. He began to wonder who named the baby dragon of that world.