Chapter 4

I BELIEVE YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHO SAVED THE BLACK DRAGON, RIGHT?

Everyone nodded.

YOU WILL WATCH A VIDEO THAT INVOLVES HIM AND HIS CHILDREN

"The one who saved the dragon-nim has children?" Rosalyn asked the system.

YES

NOW, LET'S START

================================

It was a nice cloudy afternoon. Today was also a snow day so today was a holiday. Many children were out of their houses and playing in the snow.

Raon Miru, the adopted son of Kim Rok Soo and also the youngest of the three children, was woken up by his big sister and brother, On and Hong.

================================

'Korean?' Choi Han thought as he was surprised why this 'Kim Rok Soo' was here. He thought he was the only one who was from Earth.

I APOLOGIZE, IT LOOKS LIKE THERE WERE SOME KIND OF ERROR, FOR THE MEANTIME, PLEASE WATCH THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

================================

Raon Miru was an orphan. His mother died during childbirth and his father was killed in a car accident 3 months before he was born. He was taken to the orphanage where he was abused by the people in the orphanage...

He was adopted by Kim Rok Soo when he was 4 years old.

================================

"Poor Raon-nim..."

"I hope the dragon-nim here didn't experience something like that here..."

"I HOPE THE BASTARDS WHO ABUSED HIM DIES!!!"

"At least this Kim Rok Soo guy took him away from there..."

================================

On and Hong were also orphans. They were abandoned by their relatives after the death of their parents. They lived in the streets after their abandonment. They were always on guard when there are other people around but relax when it was just the two of them.

================================

"I swear I will kill those relatives of theirs someday..."

"Those bastards..."

================================

They were the first kids Kim Rok Soo adopted after he found them on the streets while he was eating a kebab. He gave them two of his kebabs and left. Due to the curiosity of the two siblings, they followed him. Kim Rok Soo knows they followed him due to the fact that he was in the military for a few years and became a commander after the death of his commander, Lee Soo Hyuk and his sworn-brother, Choi Jung Soo.

================================

Choi Han was surprised hearing the name 'Choi Jung Soo' in the video, someone who has the same surname as him. He was also curious about who this 'Lee Soo Hyuk' is.

"Even their adoptive father is pitiful..."

"This is so sad..."

================================

As soon as they get to his house, Kim Rok Soo turned around and told them to show themselves. Showing a bit of hesitation, the siblings showed themselves to him.

He told them they can come in if they like. After a few minutes of talking, the siblings agreed and went in with him.

He fed them food and gave them clothes to wear. After a few weeks later, the siblings were settled in and were already comfortable with Kim Rok Soo. He also started liking them a bit and built a strong bond with them in those short few weeks.

After a month, he asked them if they wanted to be adopted by him, they hesitated a bit but agreed to be adopted.

================================

"FINALLY!!!"

"THEY'RE ALL SAVED!!!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

TO BE CONTINUED....

I'll give you this for the meantime cause I was feeling really lazy after writing a draft on this and left it for a whole month-

There will be a part 2 for this chapter cause I couldn't think of anything else to put in this-