PROLOGUE

▪ ▪ ▪ ○ PROLOGUE ○ ▪ ▪ ▪

'watch her life'

_____________

Tony Stark looked around confused. The last thing he remembered was being at the Avenger Tower after the fight with Ultron. 

"Tony?" A voice calls out behind him making Tony turn to see the Avengers there.

"Where are we?" Tony asked looking at his teammates.

"Steve?" Steve turned around and saw the person he was trying to find for almost a year.

Bucky Barnes

"Bucky" Steve says hugging him.

"You remember me?" Steve asked.

"I remember a few things." Bucky says.

"Peter, May" The Avengers turned towards the voice, they saw two woman hugging a teenager boy around 15-year old.

"Sorry to ruin the reunion." an unknown voice says making everyone turn to see an unknown man floating with a cape around him.

"Who are you?" Steve Rogers asks well demands as Strange rolls his eyes.

" I'm Dr. Strange. I am sure you all are wondering where you are and why," Stranger states as he looks around the room locking eyes with Lydia.

"We are here because of one person. Lydia Parker." Strange says.

"Me?" Lydia pointed towards her self. Strange nods. Everyone looks at her.

"Why?" Lydia asked confused.

" I owe it to you and your brother." Strange said looking at the Parker siblings.

"Now let's begin at the very beginning." Strange says as everyone sits down and the lights goo off as the screen in front if them lights up.

Seat Arrangement:

Row 1 - LYDIA | PETER | MAY | STRANGE |

Row 2- PEPPER | TONY | RHODEY | HAPPY |

Row 3- STEVE | BUCKY | CLINT | NATASHA |

Row 4 - THOR | BRUCE | SAM | WANDA | VISION|