Chapter ten

◆Hospital◆

"Thanks for coming in. Lydia, I'm sorry." Dan said entering the MRI room where Lydia and Annie where waiting for him.

"What?" Lydia asked

"Lydia, I got your labs back, and your heart has atrophied severely." Dan said

"Reduction in size or mass." Dr. Strange said to those you didn't understand.

"Do not listen to him. I can fix it." Venom yelled

"I don't want you to fix it." Lydia whispered walking towards the screen.

" I can heal you." Venom said

(LYDIA STAMMERS)

"Can you fix it?" Lydia asked Dan

"No. I've never seen anything like this before. This parasite, whatever this is..." Dan said

" "Parasite"? " Venom yelled. Lydia quickly tried to shush Dan down but he continued.

"It's eating you from the inside." Dan said

"Not a parasite. He's not." Lydia whispered moving away a little.

"You're using her up." Annie said walking upto Lydia like she was talking to Venom.

"No. She is wrong." Venom said

"We need to get you to the ICU." Dan said.

"Wait. Shh! I, Lydia, am I dying?" Lydia said pointing towards her.

"No no you are not dying." May cried holding Lydia.

"May I'm fine." Lydia said.

"No" Venom yelled.

"You're killing her" Annie said looking at Lydia but talking to Venom.

"They do not know what they are talking about." Venom said

"Listen, we don't have a lot of time..." Dan said walking up to Lydia but Venom took control of her hand started choking Dan.

"We have to get out of here." Venom said

(DAN CHOKING)

"Stop" Annie yelled.

"Oh, God, he's killing you. I'm killing you. I'm so sorry." Lydia said looking at Dan still choking.

" No! Don't do that!" Lydia said.

Annie started the MRI scan making a loud sound.

(ELECTRONIC FEEDBACK SQUEALING)

(SCREAMING)

(YELLING)

(DISTORTED SCREAMING)

Lydia and Venom were screaming in the MRI room due the sound. Suddenly Venom jump out of her body towards the wall as Lydia fell backwards towards Annie. Dan quickly Locked Venom in the MRI room.

"Are you all right? Lydia, I'm sorry. I had to get him out of you." Annie said helping Lydia up

"What is that?" Dan asked looking at venom jumping around trying to get out.

(LYDIA GROANS)

(GLASS THUDS) As Venom sticks to the glass door.

"You were killing me?" Lydia asked Venom walking upto the glass door.

 "What happened to "we," man? What happened to "we"? Yeah, look at you now, huh? Now you're dying, too. We're done." She said walking away.

"Please tell me you are not leaving Venom there?" Tony asked.