Author's Note

Hi! 👋 Darth Fëanor here. This won't be too long, hopefully, but I want to heavily thank so many people that have stuck with me through this.

This has been a reeeeaaaaally long project - I first started it on Wattpad in October 2020 and am now finishing it in December 2022, more than two whole years later. If you go alllll the way back to the first chapters, you can really see how much my writing has developed, and I am really grateful for this opportunity to tell one of my stories as well as hone my skills. It's been a lot for me - stressful, joyful, worrisome, self-written-fluff-induced fangirling... you know.

SO, I would like to thank a lot of people.
My regular readers, for reading every single chapter I put out, whether I publish it at midnight or noon, and leaving your wonderful comments, thank you so much. You really have no idea how much those interactions make me want to keep writing.
My writer friends - there's a lot of you, and I'm incredibly grateful for their (virtual) company and their encouragement to keep me writing.
And lastly, the NaNoWriMo foundation, which, in the last three or so months, has helped me finish this fanfic half a year earlier than I thought I would. It was stressful... but fun.

I told you this won't be long, and I'll try to keep this short. But if you're reading this, if you've made it all the way this far with Beruthiel and Aragorn and Legolas, if you've kept up with my irregular updates and at times, shitty writing, a BIG thank-you to you.

I love the LotR community online, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell a story that has been in my head for a very long time. I will, of course, return with more... soon. Until then, there are several more works on my profile that I've started and not finished yet... that will be finished soon.

Again, thank you to everyone reading this, and farewell until our paths cross once more! May the wind under your wings bear you to where the sun sails and the moon walks.

Last Update: 4:27 PM, 12/5/2022