Hotter Than Hell - Exposed

Sorry I haven’t uploaded in ages, school is busy busy at the moment. I’m really sorry.

Chapter Fourteen – Exposed

It’s been three days since Mrs. Buckhart had died, a part of me was glad she was gone. I wouldn’t have to put up with her blackmail anymore, but every night I thought about her killer and always Jason came to mind.

I didn’t have the nerve to ask him if he did it, because if it wasn’t him then I would ruin the trust in our relationship, so I kept quiet about the whole thing and I of curse didn’t rat him out to the cops. But the suspense of not knowing was slowly burning in me like acid.

Did that make me a bad person for wanting to protect the man I was in love with?

‘“Aarrggghh” I yelled as hot coffee spilled on my shirt, I had been too busy drowning in my conflicting thought that I had forgotten about the coffee I was holding in my hands. I took off the shirt immediately to stop the coffee from burning my skin any further. I need to stop this before I go crazy, I scolded myself.

Right then I heard my doorbell ring. Sighing, I grabbed a T-Shirt from the laundry basket and raced towards the door, it couldn’t be Jason, he wouldn’t have knocked and anyways he had disappeared again off to some unknown place.

“Coming.” I called when the door bell rang again. When I opened the door I found a teenage girl who couldn’t be more than fifteen standing there with bags under her eyes, she looked like she had just been spat out of hell.

“Can I help you?” I asked in a worried tone.

“My sister was Sandra.” She announced quietly, looking at me with sad eyes.

Sandra; as in the one who got killed in the bathroom after she told me about the stalkers and promised to expose them to the cops. before I could say anything the girl spoke again.

“Why aren’t you doing anything” the girl spat at me. “I waited and waited thinking you would tell the cops and then you run away and come back again, and then you pretend as If nothing has happened, it’s like you don’t care.” Her voice was full venom; I could see the anger gleaming in her eyes.

“Hey please calm down ok.” I said, but she was right, what the hell had I been doing…..Nothing. I hadn’t even reported or shown the bloody notes to the cops once, I didn’t report any of the attacks, it was like I didn’t care for my own life.

“Don’t tell me to calm down…you are with them aren’t you…I heard you were dancing with him” she shouted, and then she started to rummage through her bag searching for an unknown object. Her whole body was radiating with anger, it was like whatever she was holding in could no longer be contained and it had to come out.

“Look I think you are making…..” I stopped talking immediately when she brought out a hand gun and pointed it at my forehead. I took a step back as I stared down at the cold steel which had the power to stop my life.

“Hey….hey don’t do this.” I said in my softest voce as I started to sweat, she looked like she could kill me and feel no remorse. “Don’t do this lets talk.” I said trying to ignore the fear that was creeping up my spine. My hands were already trembling.

“Oh so now you want to talk….why didn’t you talk when they killed my big sister.” She shouted.

“I’m sorry I was very scared and confused, but I’m not anymore and if you calm down and talk to me I promise I’ll go to the police with you and make a report ok” I promised, we were no longer standing in the door way because I had been taking slow steps backwards. Which now seemed foolish because if we were still standing outside then one of my neighbours might have seen her pointing the gun at me and called the police.