The Race

"Estelle there you are." A girl with black hair says as Alexis walks towards her on the track.

"Hey Aria. Ready?" Alexis asks as she gets out her motorcycle before getting on it.

"Yeah. You?" Aria asks as she gets on her motorcycle.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Alexis says as she puts her helmet on.

"Hey check it out. That guy is staring at you. I heard about him and the guy next to him. That's Daito and Sho. They're a team here in the Oasis." Aria says as Alexis sees the pair near her on some bikes.

"Long as they don't get in my way I don't care who they are." Alexis says.

"Well who pissed in your cheerios this morning miss grumpy?" Aria asks as she chuckles.

"Little sister. Woke me out of bed at 6 in the morning to help her with something in the Oasis since I was babysitting her for the weekend." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Oof. Have fun. But that's what makes you the pack leader. You're the strongest of us." Aria says as she smiles.

"Got that right. You know the plan. Stick close. I'll cover you if you cover me." Alexis says.

"Got it." Aria says as the race starts and the group gets going. Not long after Alexis seeing Aria get taken to the ground by a car as it gets flung in the air by the T-Rex.

"Aria!" Alexis shouts.

"I'm okay! Just go!" Aria shouts as Alexis nods and gets moving again before coming up on the T-Rex as it tries to stand in Alexis's path.

"I can make it! Ah!" Alexis shouts as she feels someone pull her back off her bike.

"Hey what in the world is wrong with-.. you... Damn it. Well at least that wasn't my best and favorite bike." Alexis says annoyedly as she sees Daito had grabbed her to keep the T-Rex from grabbing her instead as it destroys Alexis's bike.

"Are you okay miss?" Daito asks.

"Yes. Why did you help me?" Alexis asks.

"I saw you wouldn't of made it. Just thought I would give a helping hand." Daito says.

"Thank you." Alexis says in surprise.

"I must go. Bye now." Daito says as he walks off.

"Estelle you okay?" Aria asks as she comes over.

"Yeah. Thanks to him." Alexis says as she watches Daito leave with Sho.