Meeting Again

"Aria. Come on. I wanna go to bed." Alexis says grumpily as Aria is pulling her inside a building.

"No way. You were the sixth person to place on the board. We are celebrating. At least for a couple hours." Aria says persistently before Alexis sighs and allows her to drag her over to a table.

"Any reason you brought me to this club?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah. The food here is amazing and I know someone." Aria says as she smiles.

"You're not trying to set me up with someone again are you?" Alexis asks.

"No I'm not." Aria says as she makes Alexis sit at a table.

"Good." Alexis says.

"Wait here. I'll be back. If the waiter cokes by tell him I want a sunset sunrise for my drink. It's this tropical drink and it tastes amazing." Aria says before running off. Alexis then begins looking at her clue she got from the race.

"Escape the past? What is it you are hiding. What could you possibly want to escape from?" Alexis asks as she thinks about the clue.

"Hi." A voice says revealing to be Daito and Sho.

"Hello. Hey you're that boy who saved me on the track." Alexis says as she puts her clue away.

"Daito." Daito says kindly.

"I'm aware of your name. My pack and I kind of make it our business to know everyone considering the whole egg hunt. Helps to know who is an enemy and who isn't. But I know who you are. You're Daito and your friend here is sho. It's nice to finally meet you both.. or at least meet you more formally. I've heard quite a bit about you. Care to sit?" Alexis asks kindly as the two boys sit down across from her at the table.

"Well you know us.. Who are you?" Sho asks.

"I'm Estelle. Leader of the Avarian pack here in the Oasis." Alexis says.

"I heard about you and your pack. You guys are well known like Art3mis. You really give the Sixers problems when you want to. Mostly due to your impressive skills and team work." Daito says.

"Thanks but flattery doesn't work on me that easily. So why are you here?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Same as you I guess. Trying to figure out the next clue." Sho says.

"Well boys I'm in the same boat. I'm stumped on it myself." Alexis says as Aria comes over.

"You two again? I thought you weren't gonna have any fun without me now? Kinda cute too." Aria says as she looks at Daito and Sho before smirking.

"Whoa. Aria wrong idea." Alexis says in alarm.

"Oh relax. I'm just playing." Aria says as she smiles.

"Haha. You're hilarious." Alexis says unamsed.

"So you two boys interested in joining a group or.." Aria asks as Alexis looks at her.

"Aria behave. We came to have fun not to work. That includes no recruiting or bounty hunting." Alexis says sternly.

"Kill joy." Aria says.

"I heard that." Alexis says.

"You were meant to. Well long as you boys don't care to keep my old faithful leader here happy if you'll pardon me I'm gonna go find some fun around here. Something tells me Estelle won't be budging from that seat anytime soon. See ya." Aria says as she walks off.

"Coming from the she wolf who wouldn't let me go to be for the night." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Friend of yours?" Sho asks as Alexis nods.

"She's the delta of my pack. Basically when I'm not around she is in charge. Don't worry though. She won't bite without reason." Alexis says.

"So have you found anything that may say something about where the clue would lead?" Daito asks as Alexis looks at him.

"Are you just talking to me because you want me to do your work for you?" Alexis asks annoyed.

"No. We were actually going to see if you would give us a hand. You know? Just as a team for now." Daito says as Alexis looks at him.

"For now? Why?" Alexis asks.

"Look you didn't have to tell us about that driving backwards thing but you did." Daito says.

"The same with you ok saving my life that day. Day? Date!" Alexis says as she realizes where the clue leads.

"Date?" Sho asks.

"I think I know where the clue leads.. But if you want my help then I expect you to help me with the next challenge." Alexis says.

"Why would you do that?" Daito asks.

"Call it my thanks for saving me. So do we have a deal?" Alexis asks.

"Deal." Daito and Sho say in union.