Rescuing Samantha

"I think he pissed himself." Parzival says as he comes over to the group as Aech is on a computer.

"Good work." Alexis says.

"Good job Z. We're in his account." Aech says.

"So he really doesn't know he's still in the Oasis?" Sho asks.

"This is what Sorrento should be seeing. But this... This is what we're making him see. We grabbed him in transit just as he was logging out of the Oasis. So he thinks he's back in the office in the real world but... actually he's here in the identical office that Hache built." Wade says as he shows Alexis and Sho the monitors.

"So you basically just remotely hacked his rig." Alexis says.

"The fixed rig of Sorrento's is easy to locate hard to hack." Aech says.

"Unless he's stupid enough to leave his password." Parzival says.

"Loyalty center I'm in." Aech says.

"Alright let's get to work." Parzival says.

*Timeskip*

"Arty? Arty don't say anything. I am tapped directly into your audio feed." Parzival says as he manages to get through to Art3mis before talking with her as the others listen.

"She's right. I heard about that artifact. Highly powerful." Alexis says as she brings up information on the artifact.

"Level 99 artifact. Creates a magic resistant impenetrable barrier. No way through it." Sho says as he looks at information Alexis brought up on the artifact.

"Okay listen. That's not important right now... what's important that we get you out of the rig." Parzival says as he keeps talking with Art3mis before he gets into a panic.

"What's wrong?" Alexis asks.

"She wants us to meet her." Parzival says.

"Guys problem. Sorrento knows." Daito says as he comes over.

"Well then it's good we no longer need him. Come on." Parzival says as he begins to move.