Changes In the Heart: Lucy H. and Sting E.

~LUCY'S POV~

I was walking along the sidewalk, minding my balance. It had already been two weeks since the Grand Magic Games, but I still couldn't take a certain blonde man out of my mind. No matter how much I tried, I still couldn't forget. 

"You thinking about me, Blondie?"

A masculine voice almost made me jump. Almost. I turned around. "E...Eh?! Sting Eucliffe?! What are you doing here in Magnolia?"

"Nothing much. Rogue, Frosch, Lector and I wanted to take a vacation."

"Oh, really?"

"I'm not lying, Blondie."

"You're blonde too, you moron! And it's Lucy! Why aren't you with your Sabertooth friends?"

"Well this is a nice way to thank someone who caught someone trying to steal your stuff."

"Eh?" I checked my keys. They weren't there. Sting jingled them in front of my face. "Hey! Give those back!"

"Here." He tossed me the keys.

"Er...um...Thankyouforbringingbackmykeys!" I said quickly, a slight tint of pink on my cheeks.

He smirked, which only made me blush more. "Yeah, whatever. You're in my debt now."

"What?"

"You owe me."

I sighed. "Fine. What do you want? A drink? Food?"

"I want to stay in your apartment tonight."

"WHAT?! NO!"

"You owe me, Blondie."

"W-Why can't you just stay in your place tonight?"

"I can't. Lector keeps bugging me at night, saying he wants some fish. And Frosch keeps saying 'Fro thinks so too'.  Rogue always leaves me to babysit them. I can't stand it anymore!"

I laughed. "Hahah! The great Sting Eucliffe can't manage two little Exceeds!"

"Shut up, Blondie. Let's go, I'm already tired."

I groaned. "I can't believe you're staying in my apartment." I balanced on the sidewalk again.

~STING'S POV~

Lucy was balancing on the sidewalk near the river. I instictively grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. "Be careful, Blondie. You might fall." She pouted. "But I won't!". Hmm. She looks cute when she pouts. Wait, WHAT?! Did I just call this chick CUTE?! What's wrong with me? "Uh...Hey Blondie, we're watching a movie tonight.". She rolled her eyes.

Once we got to her apartment, she took out her non-magical key and unlocked the door to her room. "You are sleeping on the couch. Got it?". I started digging through her CDs to see what we could watch. I finally found the perfect movie. "We're watching Insidious.".

She turned pale. "W-What?! No! I hate horror movies!"

"Come on, Blondie. You don't have to be scared. I'm right here."

~LUCY'S POV~

"Come on, Blondie. You don't have to be scared. I'm right here."

I blushed profusely. "That's what I'm afraid of."

"Whatever. Go get some chips and a blanket."

I groaned, but did as I was told. A few mintues later, I came back with chips and a single blanket. "I only found one blanket. I hope you don't mind sharing."

He smirked again. "If you wanted to snuggle with me, why didn't you just say so?"

"Shut up. I couldn't find another one. Don't get cocky, Eucliffe!"

"Just sit down and we'll start the movie."

Sharing the blanket was extremely uncomfortable. We were way too close for my taste.

~STING'S POV~

Everytime there was a scary scene, Lucy unconsciously scooted closer to me. I was getting pretty pissed about our blanket issue, so I jut went ahead and put Lucy between my legs. I whispered, "Problem solved.". I could see her tomato red face. "Mm? You blushing, Blondie?". She turned away and snapped, "No! I'm not blushing!" I smirked at the way she was acting.

~LUCY'S POV~

After the movie, I was so scared I couldn't even stand up. Sting was smirking in front of me. "What's wrong, Blondie?"

"I-I...can't stand. The movie scared me too much. I feel like that scary ghost is right behind me and wants to take over my body."

Sting burst out laughing. "That's ridiculous!"

"D-Don't laugh at me! Help me up!" I reached out my hand for him to take, but instead, he carried me bridal style! "EH?! STING! What are you doing?!"

"I'm helping you." For what seemed to be the hundredth time today, I blushed like mad. Sting laid me down on my bed.

~STING'S POV~

I started walking towards the couch. "Um...Sting?"

"Hmm?'

"Um...Canyousleepwithmeforthenight?"

I smirked. "Sure, Blondie. Too scared from the movie?" I said, getting into bed with her.

"I told you I hate horror movies!"

"Don't care. I like you this way. Now go to sleep."

~LUCY'S POV~

I blushed at the thought of me and Sting sleeping together. Even though I was scared to death because of the movie, I still enjoyed spending time with him. Wait a minute, did I just say I enjoyed spending time with Sting?! Get a grip, Lucy! I drifte off to sleep, still thinking about Sting.