Changes In the Heart (Chapter 6)

~LUCY'S POV~

We had arrived at Saires Rius. A lady announced who would be staying with who. "Okay, so, you wil be staying on the second floor. Room 20: Rogue Cheney and Frosch. Since one is an exceed, you will only have one bed." Frosch immediately started hugging Rogue. "Room 21: Orga Nanagear and Rufus Lohr. Room 22: Mirajane Strauss and Erza Scarlet. Room 23: Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster." Natsu and Gray quickly began to protest. "Oi, why do I have to share a room with flame brain?!" Gray yelled. A verbal argument started. I rolled my eyes. "Room 24: Sting Eucliffe and Lucy Heartfilia."

At this, Natsu's eyes widened. "Wait. Why is Luce the only one sharing a room with a Saber?"

I snapped, "You don't have any say in who I should stay with, Natsu. And it's Lucy."

I quickly grabbed Sting's arm and pulled him away from the group. "Come on, Sting. We better get to our room.". Although he was shocked, he submitted and came with me to Room 24. We both sat down on the soft bed. I leaned on his shoulder.

~STING'S POV~

She leaned on my shoulder. I looked at Lucy's face. Her honey blonde hair settled on her head in a way that made her look like an angel. Everytime I looked at her chocolate brown eyes, I would get lost. I lowered my vision down to her lips. Rosy pink. Slightly parted. I wanted to kiss her. Never stop kissing her. "Lucy." I breathed into her ear. She faced me. As we got closer, I whispered, "I love you...Blondie." I pressed my lips onto hers. Her soft lips seemed to fit perfectly against mine.

~LUCY'S POV~

After the kiss broke, both of us had a tint of pink on our faces. I stood up in front of him and crossed my arms. I smiled at Sting sweetly and teased, "What was that you said before we kissed?" He blushed harder and muttered, "I-I...I said I love you, Blondie."

"Hm? What was that?"

He repeated, a little louder this time, "I said I love you!"

"I didn't quite hear you~!" I cooed.

"Alright, that's it!" Suddenly, Sting abruptly stood up and opened the bedroom window. He leaned out and yelled, "I LOVE LUCY HEARTFILIA!!! I LOVE--". I pulled him back and closed the window shut. "Are you crazy?! Natsu and Gray are just in the next room! You're going to die if they hear you!" He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, which sent chills down my spine. "I don't care. What matters to me is you, nothing else." I blushed until I was as red as a tomato. "Shut up, Eucliffe."

~TIMESKIP: 7PM, GIRLS' NIGHT~

"Okay, girls, now we're going to play Truth or Dare!" Mira announced excitedly to Erza and Lucy, who were sitting in the circle they had formed.

"Okay, Erza, you first! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you...to--Wait! Do you know where Jellal is now?"

"Yes. I think I saw him in the lobby earlier. He's staying on the third floor."

Mira clapped her hands in satisfaction. "Perfect! Then I dare you to confess to him first thing in the morning tomorrow!"

Erza turned pale and gulped. Mira turned to me. "Your turn, Lucy! Truth or dare?"

"Um...truth!" I said, hoping Mira wouldn't ask something too personal.

"Who did you have your first kiss with?"

 I almost fainted. I knew I would have to tell her about my kiss with Sting earlier. "Umm,er...I'd rather do a dare..."

"Nope, no-can-do! Now, answer my question, Lucy!"

"Um...I haven't had my first kiss yet..."

"Come on, Lucy, you know the rule. Liars have to strip in front of at least one boy! Okay, choose: Natsu, Gray, Orga, Rogue, Rufus, or Sting?"

I blushed. "Ugh, fine! I had my first kiss with Sting Eucliffe!"

Suddenly, Mira looked like a statue. She was frozen solid, eyes widened. "K...K...K...KYAAAAA!!!!! LUCY!!!!! YOU KISSED STING!!!!! WHEN??!!"

"SSSSHHHH!!!! Natsu and Gray will hear you!" I sighed. "We kissed earlier, when we arrived..."

Erza, however, showed more anger than delight. "Lucy! You know how we feel about you with him."

"B-But..."

"Come on, Erza! Don't be too uptight on poor Lucy!"

"I-I suppose you're right...But I'll be watching that Sting fellow like a hawk with tunnel vision. Got it?"

I nodded obediently. Then I remembered our Truth or Dare game. "Hey, Mira! Your turn! Truth or dare?"

"T-Truth..."

"Okay...How much do you like, or possibly love, Freed-san?"

It was her turn to blush. "I-I..."

"We're wai~ting..."

"I like Freed as much as Erza loves her cake..."

I raised my eyebrow. "What kind of cake?"

Mira sighed in defeat. "I like Freed as much as Erza loves her strawberry cake."

Erza chimed in, "Ohh? So you must really like him a lot, huh?"

We giggled in delight. Next, we painted our nails and did each other's hair. Afterwards, we held our own fashion show and took some pictures for the guild album. My nails were baby pink of course, with cute floral designs that were a few shades darker of pink. My hair was tied in a side ponytail and perfectly braided. By 10:30PM, Girls' Night had ended and we went back to our respective rooms. When I entered Room 24, Sting was on the bed fast asleep. I smiled. He looked really cute when he's asleep. I freshened myself up, changed into my lacy, baby pink night gown, and got into bed with Sting. I had decided to keep the hairstyle and nail color since they suited me so well. I would just fix my hair by tomorrow. It would be a total waste of Mira's efforts if no one else saw my beautiful hairstyle. I pulled the comforter up to my neck and cuddled Sting like a big teddy bear. He was just as warm as me. It was only then had I realized that he was topless. At first, I was frozen, staring at his bare torso and blushing. But after I had recovered from the shock I just rolled my eyes and let the matter pass.