Chapter 5: Introduction

2 Months has passed since the birth of the child of Rimuru and Ciel, the egg hasn't hatch yet. The two of them always watch the egg, no to be more precise Rimuru always watch the egg, Ciel sometimes watch the egg but Rimuru spend all of his time watching the egg.

Rimuru, who always watch his creation - mostly humans - and entertain himself on what they always do, now not even caring on what they do and now solely focus on his Child, who is not even born yet.

Ciel really can't blame Rimuru, I mean this is their first born child. Of course she is Excited, though not on the same level as Rimuru, excited nonetheless.

5 months has passed, Rimuru always watch his Child, not even bothering sleeping. Though he don't really need to sleep, but according to human, sleeping is a good thing. And he try it and surprise how good it is when he woke up, it's like all of the fatigue (even though he don't feel tired at all) is gone like a magic. Since then he always sleep whenever he has a free time(which is everytime).

5 months has passed (again). We see a Human(?) with Platinum blue hair and golden eyes that can see through your soul, watching an egg. The egg is showing a sign that it's about to crack, Rimuru after seeing this immediately calls for Ciel.

Rimuru : "Ciel!!! the egg, the egg is about to crack, Come here Quickly!"

Ciel meanwhile is sleeping and got startled when she hears Rimuru's shout. Immediately she teleport beside Rimuru, and see the egg that is about to Crack.

Rimuru after sensing Ciel is already beside him got relieve and started to calm down. They look at each other and nodded and patiently waited for their Child to come out.

After several Minutes, The egg is fully open and we see a Little dragon. Rimuru after seeing this little dragon, Transform himself into his Dragon Form, Because a dragon do not see someone as their parent if they do not have any resemblance. Rimuru knows this and act as such.

The little dragon open it eyes and look around, when it look at its front, it see a Big dragon looking at it.

The little dragon, seeing this Big dragon infront of it did not feel scared, infact it feels more comfortable, like the big dragon is there to protect the little dragon from any danger

Rimuru lower his head to meet the eye of his Child, while thinking.

Rimuru : 'I must act cool.'

Ciel after hearing her husband thoughts, chuckle a little, Even though she is not Manas anymore, Does not mean that she can't do what her past self can, infact it got even better.

Rimuru is nervous on what to say to his first born child, Ciel, after sensing his nervousness, decided to greet the Child first.

Ciel : << Hello, I am your Mother, My name is Ciel. This dragon is your Father, His name is Rimuru. I know you have a Question right now so you can ask anything and I will answer it. >>