Chapter 39 : The Red Demon.

Author Note : I warn you again that this is not the same as the Past Cannon Tensura. I forgot most of the things that happen to the Cannon and I will try to Re-read it after I have free time.

Also, Sorry for the Late Upload. I've been busy because our exam is in this Week and I need to review. I think I will not be able to Upload for the whole week because of that. Sorry.

Anyways, If you see a Mistake here, Please tell me so I can correct it! Enjoy the Chapter!
.
.
.
.

——————————————————
.
.
.
.

In one of the Country in the Cardinal World, All of the Citizens is sleeping Peacefully without knowing that this is their last day because this Country is planning something that will be put in History as the Most Dumbest way to Die.

They were planning to summon a demon to fight their enemy nation.

Councilor : "Are you sure about this plan, Your Majesty?"

Jahil : *Of course, I do. We plan to conquer this World and rule it. So, What's better way to do it other than to summon a demon?"

Councilor : "But-"

Jahil : "Shut up before I kill you." He said and glare at the Councilor which make him shut up. "That's better, Now." He said and walk towards the open area.

Jahil : "Oh, Demon from the Underworld! Hear my Call and be my Servant! If you do, I will not only give you a sufficient amount of Souls and Bodies, I will also give you a power that you always desire! Now, Hear my call and make your appearance in this World!!" He said while putting his Magicule in the Magic Circle
.
.
.
——————————————————
.
.
.
Meanwhile in the Underworld, We see a Red Haired Demon sitting on his Throne when a Magic Circle appear below him.

??? : "Hm? A Summoning Magic? Interesting. So, There is someone trying to summon me? No, Not specifically me but just some random demon but it seems like I was too bored here that the Fate decide that he should summon me." He said while analyzing the Circle when he suddenly hear his summoners words.

??? : ( Oh, Demon from the Underworld! Hear my Call and be my Servant! If you do, I will not only give you a sufficient amount of Souls and Bodies, I will also give you a power that you always desire! Now, Hear my call and make your appearance in this World!! )

??? : "What an arrogant way to summon someone. 'Be my servant' he says, Kukuku, Truly an Interesting turn of Events." He said and stand up to his Throne. "Very well, I will answer this summoning. Not the servant part, Though, Kukuku." He said and suddenly disappear form the Underworld.
.
.
.
——————————————————
.
.
.
Jahil just finished his Chant when the Whole place got suddenly covered by a Demonic Aura. The aura died down and they were able to look at the demon Infront of them.

This demon has blood red eyes with "stars of gold and silver dancing in them". His wavy, burning hair is a deep shade of rouge. He looks like someone born to lead and conquer. He has his clothes draped over himself, revealing a lot of skin.

??? : "Hoh? So you are the one who summon me?" He ask even though he already knows it.

Jahil got overwhelmed by his Aura but immediately composed himself.

Jahil : "That's right, You should bow down your head! You're infront of the Future Emperor who will conquer this World and rule it!!" He said arrogantly.

??? : "Hoh? Is that so? Not like I care but Why did you summon me? Surely, You did not summon me so you can boast yourself, right?"

Jahil : "Truly! A demon really know what i'm thinking! Very well, For your first order, I want you to destroy our Enemy Nation."