Chapter 29: The Battle!! Part 4

*Velzard side.*

Velzard stare at the two individual infront of her and thought.

Velzard : 'Is that it? That's their full power? I expect a lot when Velgrynd said that this world is dangerous but they are all too weak.' She said when she suddenly remember the one person who caught his Brothers attention. 'Unless thats the one Velgrynd's talking about, That must mean that guy power is really dangerous that she even felt it even before we enter this Planet.'

The reason why she was able to see their Fullpower is because Yami and Vannica is not sealing their power. Infact, They are not using an Avatar because to them, Using an Avatar is a disrespect towards a Warrior who fights for his/her life.

Yami : "Finish?" He ask looking at Velzard.

Velzard  : "Hm? What do you mean?"

Yami : "I ask if you're finish preparing?"

Velzard : "Why would i need to do that?"

Vannica : "Because we're gonna Fight you! Isn't that exciting!?" She said enthusiastically.

Velzard : "Exciting? What is?"

Vannica : "This Fight!! What else!?"

Velzard : "Oh, Is that so? I'm sorry i'm not informed that fighting a weakling will be exciting."

Yami : "Huh?" He blurted dumbfounded.

He, Who respects all of his enemies, Even if they are weakling, is getting underestimate? Getting lookdown?

Vannica meanwhile is frowning when she heard that and thought.

Vannica : 'How rude! This girl doesn't even have a little bit of Respect towards her enemies! I should teach her a lesson on How to respect her Enemies!!'

Yami and Vannica rush towards Velzard with different reason, Yami don't want someone disrespecting him and Vannica wants to teach her a lesson.

They are getting closer to Velzard when they suddenly hear her Voice. The same ice cold voice she uses when she was talking to them.

Velzard : "As i thought, You two are Boring." She said and prepare for a Wide range attack.

" She said and prepare for a Wide range attack

( A/N - This attack but Much Bigger. )

She uses this attack, Not only to kill the Two but to also kill all of the Monsters in her Area.

She ended the fight much quicker than her two siblings because she is Prideful, Too prideful and she likes showing her superiority to her enemies.

Beside, She respect her enemy too, That's why she always finish the Battle fast because to her, The longer the fight when she know that she can end it quicker, is disrespecting her Enemies.