Chapter 7

Time skip
2 weeks

Val's pov

It's been two 2weeks since my mom's funeral, and I've been going to school. The first day, l was nervous, but l was able to adjust because of my new friends.

Well, l made 3 friends at school.
There is Lily, who has beautiful hazel eyes and black hair. She talks a lot and she likes gossiping. Then there is Luca he has blond hair and brown eyes. He is funny and talkative. Last but not least, we have Emilo he has black hair and gray eyes. Well, he is the calm, quiet, and serious one out of the 3, a huggy to me and sarcastic but not more than me hehehe.

We are the same age, well except Luca and Emilo, who were a year older than us.

Teachers in my school always tell me  how intelligent l am and blah blah blah. My favorite lesson is music my music teacher always tells me that l  play some of, if not all the instruments well but all of that is all thanks to my mother who taught me when l was about 3yrs old, l caught everything she taught me so fast since l am a fast learner.

"Earth to Val,"Emilo said, waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh, sorry, you were saying?"

"Let's go play,"he said

"Ok,"l said, and me, Em, Luca, and Lily set off to play.

We stopped playing when it was after school. Lily and Luca's parents already picked them up. Me and Emily were the ones remaining waiting to be picked up.

"Val, my mom has arrived, and l see you dad over there too, so bye,"he said before hugging me and going to his mom.

"Hi dad,"I said to dad

"Hey, tesoro, l missed you so much. How was your day? "He asked, kissing both of my cheeks.

"Great l played with my friends and the best part is l attended music." I said excitedly.

"I see you are fond of music,"he said

"Of course, my mom taught me how to play many instruments, but I like the piano more, though."

"Oh ok l will love to hear you play it one day. Anyways, let's go home, shall we? " he said, opening the car passenger door for me.

"Yeah,"I said

Lorenzo's pov

I was in my home office before someone badged in without knocking and that someone was none other than my annoying friend Marco.

"Hey, where is my baby girl?" he asked

"Get out and try again," l said without looking up from my paperwork.

He mumbled something in the lines 'crazy shit' but went out nonetheless and closed the door.

He knocked thrice before l told him to come in.

"Where is my baby girl now?"he asked.

"She is in the game room,"l replied

"Ok, thanks,"he said and was about to get out before l stopped him.

"Wait, l'm coming with you,"l said, standing up and walking out of the office.

"Let's go,"l said, and he complied.

While we were about to go inside the game room, Val came out she saw Marco and jumbed on him.

"Uncle Marco, you are here," she said.

"Of course, can't l come visit my niece?"he said

"Of course you can,"she said.

"What are we doing today?"she said excitedly.

"Umm, how about we go shopping?"Marco said

"Yeah, l think Marco is right, baby. we have to buy some clothes for you,"l said.

"Okay,"

"Yeah, let's go,"Marco squealed like a girl. This friend of mine sure is something else.

We went to the garage, and l asked Marco which car we should take, and he chose shotgun.