Chapter 33

Val's pov

"Dad, why didn't you tell me that Eve will be going to the same school as me?" I asked, we were inside his office, by the way.

"Well, it was a surprise, and if I would have told you, it wouldn't have been a surprise."

"Yep, it surely wouldn't have been a suprise," Uncle Marc added.

"Anyways, you didn't tell me how was school and if I needed to kick someone's ass?"

"It was good, and you wouldn't need to do that,"

"Okay, that's great," dad said.

A knock sounded outside my dad's office. After a come in from my dad, a maid came inside.

"Mr De Luca, there is someone in the living room. She claims to be Ms Val's best friend."

"Oh, it must be Eve. Bye, dad," I said as I stood up from the couch and went out of my dad's office with a smile on my face.

As I reached the living room, I heard bickering.

"Who are you?"

"It's none of your business,"

"How dare you disrespect me?"

"Really?"

"Just who the hell do you think you are bitch"

"Call me a bitch one more time and I'll show you what a real one is" Eve replied back

"You..." Hayley stopped as I decided to just get inside and mafe my presence known.

Eve smiled and gave me a hug once she saw me.

"Wassup gurl," I said to her.

"Nothing much, twinny."

"What's going on?" A confused Hayley asked.

"Nothing that should concern you." Eve said. She is only like this because she knows what kind of person Hayley is.

"It's okay, Eve. Hayley, this is Eve, and Eve, this is Hayley. "

" No wonder why she talks too much, it's because she is your friend."

"You know what, just fuck off Hayley plus I don't have time or energy to sink to your level;you have a nice day though" I said sarcastically and left with Eve to my bedroom.

"That girl is the same girl you once told me about, ayt?" Eve asked once we entered my room.

"Yeah."

"I don't like her," she said, and I smiled at her.

"I saw that."

"Anyways," she said as she laid on my bed

"I was thinking we should go out together on saturday, maybe shopping or an arcade date."

"Okay, that's good. We will just do both." I said.

"By the way, are you and James still on or..." James is or was her boyfriend while I was in NYC.

"Nope, we didn't work, so we decided actually I decided to end it, plus he was cheating on me."

"He is stupid and a jerk. He doesn't know you're a gem." I said.

"Yes, he is a dickhead"

"What should we do by the way?" Eve asked.

"We can go to the swimming area, game room, my music room, ar... no, wait, I think I know exactly what we should do." I smirked evilly at Eve.

"Don't get me in trouble this time, Val." Eve shuddered, looking at me.

*****
"Are you sure about this Val?" Eve asked me nervously.

"Stop worrying, give me the phone. I will do it," I said, taking the phone from her. We came up with an idea to make a prank call on a stranger using a private number.

Itallics and bold =the person on the other side of the call.

"Hello?"

"Why did you hang up on me?"

"What? Who are you?"

"Where should I hide the body?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sir, did you forget that you paid me to kill that lady? I was only asking you where I should hide the body. " I said.

" I- I, don't know what you're talking about, I'm going to call the police and report you,"

"I don't care. I mean, you're the culprit afterall you're the one who paid me to kill the lady, bro."

"Look, I don't know who the fuck you are and why the fuck you're sprouting nonsense"

"Whatever boss, I will just hide the body at the police station under your name by the way"

"N-no w-wait, tell me who you a..."

"Sure boss, I will tell them you're the one who payed me to kill the lady, I'm infront of the police station right now, bye" I dropped the call and burst into laughter along with Eve.

"You are one hell of a crazy friend," Eve said between laughter.

"Ain't you afraid that one day you will be caught?" Eve asked

"Who do you think I am Eve? Did you forget that I am an expert hacker?" O said. Technically, it was the truth. I am an expert when it comes to hacking and IT.

"I know, but I just can't stop worrying."

"Stop sulking, let's go to our indoor pool and have some fun." She nodded, and we changed into our swimwear.

"LET'S SEE THE FIRST ONE TO REACH THERE," I shouted and ran outside my room to the pool.

"That's not fair Val, you were already ahead of me." I heard Eve complaining, but I continued running either way.

Call me childish, I don't care anyway.

______________________

I'm sooo sorry for the late updates. I have reasons why my updates are very slow. It's not on purpose. Hope you guys can bear with me🙂

Have a good day❤️