0.7

Ambrose stared aimlessly at his laptop screen.

"What the fuck man?" Chaz asked, rudely snapping him out of his trance "Was her vagina that good?"

Ambrose glared at him, hating the harsh words he used.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he tried to listen to the professor through the zoom call but failed, his mind racing back to the low blue-eyed blonde girl that was glued to his mind all week.

He hadn't seen her and it troubled him. He had Chaz ask her friends how she was doing and was only relieved when he heard her soft voice.

"Yes, you do" Chaz smirked "You motherfucker"

"Potty fucking mouth" Ambrose glared at him "I'm trying to listen to my fucking class"

"How's that shit going for you?" Chaz rolled his eyes at his words.

It was obvious his best friend was whipped.

Fucking obsessed.

"Very well," he replied sarcastically.

"Just ask her on a fucking date man" Chaz shrugged.

"We barely know each other" Ambrose glared at him "She's very shy as well"

"Creep" Chaz muttered "Are you scared?"

"Of course not," Ambrose rolled his eyes.

"Then ask her out, asswipe," Chaz muttered.

Ambrose glanced at his fingers, unsure of his words.

He knew he'd get rejected, it was very obvious. They barely knew each other and by the look of fear that always hung in her eyes, she would not be comfortable going out on a date with him.

"Gosh, you're fucking scared" Chaz tried to control his laughter but failed.

"I'm not" he rolled his eyes "Stop pulling my fucking legs, Bradford"

"Ok, then I dare you" he narrowed his eyes at him "I give you one week to ask her out, virgin Mary"

"I'm going to fucking castrate you, Bra-" Ambrose was cut off by loud coughing from his zoom meeting.

"That's enough Mr. Almeida," Ambrose heard the hoarse voice of his professor and turned to glare at Bradford who shrugged.

"Suck it up, asswipe" Chaz yelled "This is only half of it"

"Bradford" Ambrose almost threw his laptop at him.

"You have one week, Almeida," Chaz reminded him before waltzing out of their dorm to do whatever Chaz Bradford did in his spare time.

*

Ambrose knocked hastily on the door he had grown familiar with.

He took deep breaths, ready to get attacked by her friends, especially by the one with the long blonde hair who he remembered was called Anastasia.

His eyes almost bulged out of his head as she answered the door. He really wished the Latina had answered the door, she was nicer.

"Ambrose?" She used her hands to cover her breasts which were not very hidden in the low-cut white top she had which was now almost see-through due to something she spilled on it.

But he didn't even glance at them nor stare at her lustfully.

He was only clouded by the desire for Ximena.

"Anastasia" He smiled at her and saw the Latina poke her head through the door "Hi Isabella"

"Hi Ambrose" she winked at him.