PART ONE: AN ACTRESS

Have you ever wondered what an actor's life is like? It sounds swanky and fun to be an actor. However, acting is not a simple profession. It's not an easy job being an actress. It can be physically and emotionally draining. People dream about having the life the actors have but reality might be a bit harsh .

Tejasswi a successful actor, has a life many people dream to have . Highest paid actress and a luxurious life . But is it actually the same as what it seems to be ? Glam world has lots of consequences to face and how can we forget about the controversies .Being part of this world tejasswi too has to go through everything but luckily she had a sister Aahana Prakash . Aahana prakash a well know name in the industry . She doesn't only established herself but she made tejasswi's career as well .

After Tejasswi lost her parent when she was only ten ,her sister has to take over the responsibilities . At the very young age she had to go through lots of things but she never gave a chance to anything to impact her sister. Fortunately, they had reliable and trustworthy people around them who helped them to overcome everything.

Tejasswi's DJ ,her nanny ,she was iwith them since their childhood . She took care of them . She love them as her own child . She doesn't have anyone other than prakash sisters and for prakash sisters she is also like a motherly figure .

Aahana is always busy with her work . She rarely gets time for other things . Whereas for tejasswi her world is bounded to her work ,her sister and her DJ . She doesn't have close friend . She does know few from the industry but she could barely call then friends. Moreover, after her parents death ,teju has distant herself from everything . Just work ,study and family was her priority .

Being a part of glam world ,teju has to go through a lot of things . Sometimes news praising her for the awards she received, acknowledging her acting skills and hardwork but sometime article with link up rumor with co-actor , her being so rude ,arrongant and egoistic. People love her but at the same time haters and trollers are also there .

In Teju's house :

Aahana : DJ ... Dj ...

DJ: Aahana ?? you are early today and you even ook soo happy ??

Aahana : Yes DJ I am very happy today .Where is teju ?

Dj : She must in her room

Aahana : Ok lets me go and take her down. I have share something good with you ad teju

DJ : seems like a great news . Ok go and bring teju down . we will have dinner then

Aahana then went to a room . It was huge room ,beautifully decorated with the balcony .

Aahana : Teju ?? teju ??

Teju : D [sister ] , I am taking shower, Just a minute

Aahana : Ok come fast

Teju took shower ,got ready and came out from the bathroom

Teju : D, you came home early today ?

Aahana: Ya work completed soon . Come lets go down . I have something to talk with you and DJ ...

Teju : Ok..but d..

Aahana: lets go..

They both came downstairs.

Dj : you both are here come lets have dinner..

Aahana : Dj actually I just got message I have a important meeting I will have dinner outside ..I just want to talk about something....

Dj : Aahana, atleast have dinner or lunch at home sometime..always busy with work..

Aahana : Dj...not again please..

DJ : Ok fine say what you wanted to talk about..

Aahana: Ok so we actually I mean teju got offer for a big banner movies.. she will be working with Rocky under RSL production house and bonny uncle will be directing the movie .It's a life time offer for her.

DJ : Really. You both made it. It's your hardwork that paid off..Teju ..baby ..

Teju : But d ..I...I am nervous..Will I be able to handle this?? I mean ..

Aahana: No but no I ..we will be signing contact tomorrow.. don't doubt yourself little sister I know you are great and you can do it..

Teju : D ...

Aahana: I trust you teju .. Do you not trust yourself??

Teju : Ok d lets sign it ..

Aahana: Good..you will rock it as always..Ok now ladies I will take a leave ..I have to attend a meeting. And teju be ready for a brand new beginning..

Teju : Drive safe d..

Dj : Ya and get back home on time.

Aahana : I will..

Then aahana left .

Dj : Come teju lets have dinner ..

Teju : Ok.

After dinner teju went to her room and got ready for sleep bit sleep was far away from her eyes today. She was just turning the light off and on. Then Dj came her room and sat next to her.

DJ : Whats wrong with my baby..why is she not sleeping.

Teju put her head on her lap .

Teju : Dj .. Will I be able to handle the project ..I mean it's a great opportunity but what if I couldn't..and Rocky ?? You know how is he ..what if I failed ?

Dj [ moving her hand on teju's hair] : Teju I believe everything happens is written on your destiny. May be this is your destiny baby. Why to worry about what will happen..why to have negative thoughts..who knows this will be a life changing opportunity for you.. and the thing that you getting failed don't worry about that ,you are my hardworking child you will do great. Just focus and work hard and remaining leave it to God or destiny baby...Just don't stop believing on yourself..

Teju : I love you Dj ..

Dj : Now sleep ..

Teju : I want to sleep like this on your lap.You won't leave right ?

Dj : Hmm I won't . Just sleep ...

Slowly sleep took over and teju dozed off....

*****************************

HERE IS THE PART OF TEJU'S SIDE . SOON WILL UPDATE KK'S SIDE .
SO HOW WILL KK AND TEJU MEET HOW WILL BE THEIR FIRST MEET ..LETS FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING.....