PART FOUR : MISBEHAVING CO-ACTOR

Next day ,teju woke up and went for the breakfast.

Teju : Good morning Dj ..where is d?

Dj : She had some work so she went early..come have your breakfast..

Teju : Ok..

After breakfast ,teju got ready and went for shoot.

On the other hand,tasu and Priya were also leaving for the set .Kk also have audition today.

Priya : At what time is the audition?

KK: At 1 pm

Priya : Ok call us once you done then we can have lunch together. And all the best ..

Kk : thanks pri ...

Tasu : Good luck kk..

Kk : thanks yar tasu..so I will see you guys for lunch ..

Tasu/priya: Ok..

Then tasu and Priya left ..

At set, teju was walking from the parking towards her vanity. Priya and tasu were walking and they met.

Teju : Good morning Priya..

Priya : Good morning teju ..teju this is tasu my friend..remember I said she will be joining from today.

Teju: Oh.. so you are miss Natasha. Welcome to the team ..heard a lot about you ..

Tasu : Thank you..

Priya : I will just show her Aahana mom's office and come Ok?

Teju : Sure...

Then Priya and tasu left and teju entered the vanity and started to get ready. Today it was shoot with Rocky .she got ready and went for shot. It was a romantic scene . Rocky was getting extra close with her .She wasn't feeling comfortable but didn't reacted much because of the shoot. Soon the take was done and teju rush towards her vanity but Rocky followed and stopped her.

Rocky : So how is my teju baby...

Teju : Rocky I am not you baby..

Rocky : Uff this attitude ..

He then come close to teju and spoke on her ear.

Rocky : You look hot with this attitude darling..

Teju pushed him .

Teju : Behave yourself Rocky we are on set .

Rocky : Or else??

He was getting closer to her but Priya came there.

Priya: Is everything alright?

Rocky : Don't you have manners or what..can't you see we were having conversation..and you came in middle ..you...

Teju : Enough Rocky ..leave now..

Priya : Sorry but teju needs to get ready for another shot..

Rocky : Teju?? Oh god...why you give soo much freedom to staffs teju..Listen you bloody assistant ..Mam..call her mam.. she is your boss ..

Teju : I let her call me teju..and what your problem..don't you dare interfere..

Rocky: what the hell .. teju..you ..uff

Then Rocky left and teju and Priya went inside vanity.

Teju : Priya .. I am sorry ..the way Rocky behaved ..you know he is ..

Priya: An asshole...

Teju: Huh...

Priya : I know such a negative person he is and you don't have to apologize ..its not your fault..