PART TEN: TOUGH NUTS

Everything was discussed then teju and kk were asked to get ready for the shot . KK and teju moved towards their vanity . Teju got ready and came to the set . She was looking stunning.KK was already there in the set . KK couldn't take his eyes off from her but teju was on her zone only. She sat in the chair in the corner having literally no conversation . The shot was ready and then director called teju and kk in the mark . Teju annd kk started to act .

Director : Cut ... Whats wrong teju and karan.. chemistry I want chemistry ....

KK : sorry sir lets do it once again

They again started but something was missing . Something wasn't going well . Both were acting so well but that spark was missing .

Director: Cut Cut Cut... This is not happening guys . What wrong with you two ? just take break and after that I want this to happen .Uff what are we going to do if this is the case . Its annoying.

Teju : I am sorry ....I ...

Director : I don't want sorry I want freaking performance which can hold audiences.....just take a short break now

Teju was sad and even kk was sad . They went to their respective vanity .

Priya : How was the shot ??

Teju (sad): worst...

Priya : Why what happened?

Priya noticed teju that she was sad .

Priya : If you want to share .........

Teju : Priya please don't judge me but ... I just couldn't .. I mean I do know karan saved me and he is not like rocky .. he is your friend and I should have ....but I just couldn't ... I want to but ...its just what rocky did after that I just ......

Teju started sobbing as she was feeling really bad .

Priya (Hug teju) : Its ok teju ....sssshhhh.sssshh..... stop crying .. listen we do understand it will be difficult for you . I do understand what you might be feeling and trust me neither I nor others will judge you .. It will be difficult to trust anyone specially after whatever happened .. but teju I would just suggest think it professionally .. Its your work teju and I know you love it ... So just because of some stupid brat you are dragging yourself down teju and I don't want that . You are strong don't let this happen to yourself . I am not saying you should trust kk but just maintain professional coordination thats it . ......

Teju(sobbing ) : I am soo bad right ???

Priya : No not at all .. You just scared now which is ok ...but don't fail aahana mam's hardwork teju ... She worked very hard for managing everything and most importantly don't fail yourself. That rocky shouldn't impact your life .... so ....

Teju : I am sorry .. I won't let that happen . I will try to do my best ...

Priya : You will ... now stop crying and freshen up and just talk with karan before shot .. it will ease everything for sure ...

Teju : Hmm ok ..

Teju (Pov) : Talk with karan . Priya was right but how will I face him . I was soo mean with him since morning and in set I was soo unprofessional . But I will have to coordiate I can't fail everyone's effort

Teju then freshen up and went to kk's vanity . She knocked the door .

kk : who is it ?

teju : Me .. Tejasswi

kk(pov) : Me .. Tejasswi she said and I was shocked why she was here in my vanity .

KK's one of the team opened the door and let teju in .